Author Topic: Susan Rice's vice presidential hopes hamstrung by Benghazi and 'unmasking' controversy  (Read 235 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Susan Rice's vice presidential hopes hamstrung by Benghazi and 'unmasking' controversy
by Naomi Lim
 | May 16, 2020 12:01 AM

Susan Rice wants to be Joe Biden's running mate. The question is whether the presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential nominee wants her on his ticket.

"I certainly would say yes," Rice told PBS late Thursday. "I know Joe Biden well. I've worked with him very closely. I know he'll be a great president of the United States. And from my vantage point, I'm committed to doing all I can to help him win and to help him govern."

She added, "If that were the role in which he felt I could best serve, then I'm not going to say no."

Rice, 55, was former President Barack Obama's national security adviser from 2013 to 2017, aligning herself with him early in his 2008 White House campaign over his then-rival Hillary Clinton.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/susan-rices-vice-presidential-hopes-hamstrung-by-benghazi-and-unmasking-controversy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Slings and arrows of inconvenient facts.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA:

Her insistence, based on a CIA memo, that the attack was part of a boiled-over protest led to accusations that she had "acted in bad faith or intentionally misled the American people." The Republican-led House Intelligence Committee's investigation, however, failed to dredge up any evidence supporting those claims. She withdrew her name from consideration as a replacement for Hillary Clinton as secretary of state in 2012, fearing Senate Republicans wouldn't confirm her over the Benghazi furor.

Upon what planet does this author reside?  Within the same paragraph it's stated the Republicans did not prove the allegations, and then Rice didn't go for the big chair at State because of the allegations.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: