Author Topic: Ocean City hotel group: Some properties are 100% booked for first re-opened weekend  (Read 296 times)

Offline EdinVA

The Bitner family wasted no time at all when they learned Ocean City’s mayor is once again allowing hotel bookings."When we heard they were opening up we booked the rooms," Charles Bitner told ABC7's Brad Bell.
The family says it's a relief after weeks of working and schooling at home.
Denise and Sarah Enloe say the same thing.

"Just to be able to come down and be in our happy place, it's amazing," says Denise. "We’ve been waiting for this."
They’re not alone. The combination of the state's stay-at-home order being lifted and hotels and retail stores reopening in Ocean City has brought the coastal town back to life.
https://wjla.com/news/local/ocean-city-hotel-group-properties-booked-re-opened-weekend

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
 :silly: :silly: :silly:

"Social distancing" my earlobe. They'll be swapping sunblock...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis