Author Topic: Republican Trump critics plan to hold alternative convention during RNC  (Read 367 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republican Trump critics plan to hold alternative convention during RNC
By Tal Axelrod - 05/15/20 03:57 PM EDT

Republican critics of President Trump plan to hold their own convention to run counter-programming to the Republican National Convention in Charlotte, N.C. this summer.

The Convention on Founding Principles, which The Republicans for a New President campaign is spearheading, will also take place in Charlotte from Aug. 24-27 and feature “speakers, thinkers and leaders from across the country,” the group said. Delegates at the event will also ratify organizing principles, vote for preferred candidates and “plan future actions.”

“For three and a half years, the nation and the Republican Party have suffered under the failed leadership, corrupt dealings, and incessant lies of Donald J. Trump. Rather than maintain their principles, other Republican leaders sold their integrity for personal benefit and became his enablers,” the group said. “[P]rincipled and former Republicans must now unite in offering a vision for better leadership and a brighter future for America.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/498043-republican-trump-critics-plan-to-hold-alternative-convention-during-rnc
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'm betting that a large portion of these people are Democrats pretending to be Republicans.
And the whole thing is likely funded by George Soros and the DNC, through ostensibly Republican channels.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, reading what was quoted,it could be coming from DU (That does still exist, doesn't it?)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

Wow, bet that'll be a wild party. Who wouldn't want to hang out with these tight-arses for the evening?

Offline montanajoe

Wow, bet that'll be a wild party. Who wouldn't want to hang out with these tight-arses for the evening?

I don't think I'd enjoy hanging out with those folks either but for the first time in about 20 years I'll be voting for one of the two major parties candidate instead of one of the third party candidates who I considered most conservative.

Whoever the Dims are running is getting my vote I'll be definitely casting an affirmative vote against Trump...and will vote for the most conservative candidate down ticket.... :shrug: