Author Topic: Rush: Dr. Fauci Muzzled!  (Read 279 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Dr. Fauci Muzzled!
« on: May 15, 2020, 06:26:17 pm »

Dr. Fauci Muzzled!

May 15, 2020

RUSH: Look at this. There’s a Rose Garden ceremony right now, and Dr. Fauci is standing behind Trump, for the first time wearing a mask. (interruption)

I know the media jumped on him, but the mask is a symbol of fear. They’re using the mask as a symbol of fear, and now Dr. Fauci — the world’s foremost authority — obviously he’s gotta be scared! It’s gotta be worse than Dr. Fauci thought. He’s wearing a mask! That’s the message conveyed by the photo.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: All right. The Rose Garden press availability today, whatever it is, the president’s announcing Operation Warp Speed. And he said, for those of you in Rio Linda, it means it’s big and it’s fast. Well, he didn’t say, “for those of you in Rio Linda,” but he said it means big and it’s fast. He’s appointing some czar to come up with a coronavirus vaccine, he hopes, by the end of the year. Gonna be working on it very rapidly, very quickly, have been working on it. Feels really good that it’s gonna happen sooner than anybody thinks. Hopes to get it done by the end of the year. In addition, new therapies, therapeutic advancements. Treatments, in other words.

So the effort here the White House is engaged in is to send the signal that they’re on top of this. They are not relaxing or wasting any time and they’re dead serious about the notion of a vaccine. The vaccine, that’s a tricky thing, it’s a tricky thing to commit to. This is the second time the president has said that he hopes they can get one done by the end of the year. That would be fabulous if something could actually happen.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

Dr. Fauci is positioned right behind President Trump’s left shoulder wearing a gigantic mask. It looks like Dr. Fauci has been muzzled. He’s not gonna like the image this conveys.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Rush: Dr. Fauci Muzzled!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 07:11:44 pm »
I do not trust Fauci. Do not believe that his goal is safety. I think he is power drunk, an wants to draw out the 'isolation' thing for as long as possible. Why should Bastrop Texas with a population of 10,000 people or any other small village in America, have to obey the same rules as New York City and Los Angeles with populations of 10s of millions?
It makes no sense at all.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.