Author Topic: Greta Thunberg Hopes Coronavirus Pandemic Convinces People to Listen to Scientists on ‘Climate Crisi  (Read 687 times)

rangerrebew

Greta Thunberg Hopes Coronavirus Pandemic Convinces People to Listen to Scientists on ‘Climate Crisis’

Appearing Thursday on CNN’s Coronavirus: Facts and Fears town hall program, Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg said she hopes the Chinese coronavirus pandemic teaches others to listen to experts on climate change.

A transcript is as follows:

ANDERSON COOPER: One of the things I’ve seen you talk about alone is how important it is to listen to experts and listen to science. This is a time when — you know, I wasn’t a very good science student when I was in school — but this is a time, it seems, that the global scientific community is so critically important and we’re really seeing how important it is to follow science.

GRETA THUNBERG: Yes, exactly. I hope that we can see now the scientific community are stepping up and they are speaking out more than they’ve done before because, obviously, this is a crisis that requires the scientific community to speak up. It feels like science is — the role of science changing now — it’s becoming more — people are starting to realize that we are actually depending on science and that we need to listen to scientists and experts. And I really hope that stays and that also it’s for other crises like the climate crisis and the environmental crisis and that we understand that we have to listen to the scientists.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/14/greta-thunberg-coronavirus-pandemic-listen-scientists-climate-crisis/

rangerrebew

CNN’s Cooper: Criticism of Thunberg Town Hall Appearance Based on ‘Made Up’ Info – Trump Jr. ‘Just Wants His Dad to Love Him’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/05/15/cnns-cooper-criticism-of-thunberg-town-hall-appearance-based-on-made-up-info-trump-jr-just-wants-his-dad-to-love-him/

Offline Quasar44

CNN’s Cooper: Criticism of Thunberg Town Hall Appearance Based on ‘Made Up’ Info – Trump Jr. ‘Just Wants His Dad to Love Him’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/05/15/cnns-cooper-criticism-of-thunberg-town-hall-appearance-based-on-made-up-info-trump-jr-just-wants-his-dad-to-love-him/

Dumberg does have a PHD in physics , biology and chemistry lol

Offline Hoodat

Appearing Thursday on CNN’s Coronavirus: Facts and Fears town hall program, Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg said she hopes the Chinese coronavirus pandemic teaches others to listen to experts on climate change.

Does this include listening to the experts who tout evidence that global temperatures are cyclical and that changes in temperatures precede changes in CO2 levels?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

Ummmmmm, the hysterically wrong Covid-19 models from the scientists should persuade people to listen to the scientists' hysterical climate models? *****rollingeyes*****
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Does this include listening to the experts who tout evidence that global temperatures are cyclical and that changes in temperatures precede changes in CO2 levels?

Still waitng for someone to tell me where this stupid little girl  got her phD in Climatology.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

Still waitng for someone to tell me where this stupid little girl  got her phD in Climatology.......

The same place that Heinrich Himmler got his PhD in genetics.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ummmmmm, the hysterically wrong Covid-19 models from the scientists should persuade people to listen to the scientists' hysterical climate models? *****rollingeyes*****

My first thought upon seeing this headline.  The "Scientists" have not exactly covered themselves in glory here.

ETA:  They're closer to "Scientologists" than "Scientists" these days.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 03:41:15 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: