Author Topic: ‘Poor guy!’ Gaffe-riddled, glitchy roundtable panned when Biden can’t recall who briefs him on coron  (Read 259 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Poor guy!’ Gaffe-riddled, glitchy roundtable panned when Biden can’t recall who briefs him on coronavirus
May 15, 2020 | Frieda Powers

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden insisted in a virtual town hall that he is daily brought up to date about the coronavirus crisis.

The only problem: He can’t remember the name of the person who briefs him for more than an hour each day.

The former vice president had the memory lapse during another virtual event filled with now-expected technical glitches and awkward problems on Thursday.

Biden struggled to recall the name of the staffer as he hosted a virtual roundtable on the coronavirus pandemic from his home’s basement.

“Um, and uh, and I’m not, and I, I have a, I have a, uh, like all of you but every day I get between an hour and an hour and a half brief with um, uh, the former head of, our former surgeon general, anyway, with docs across the country, um …” the 77-year-old said.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/15/poor-guy-gaffe-riddled-glitchy-roundtable-panned-when-biden-cant-recall-who-briefs-him-on-coronavirus-921121
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Bumbling Biden Breaks Down, Gets Virus Job Loss and Deaths Incredibly Wrong
https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/05/15/bumbling-biden-breaks-down-gets-virus-job-loss-and-deaths-incredibly-wrong/

The impulse is to feel sorry for the guy, until you remember how he's conducted himself over the past 40 years, publicly and privately.