Author Topic: Biden: People 'shouldn't vote for me' if they believe sexual assault allegations  (Read 196 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: People 'shouldn't vote for me' if they believe sexual assault allegations
By Marina Pitofsky - 05/15/20 07:37 AM EDT

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Presumptive Democratic nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday said that Americans should “vote their heart” in November, saying that if they believe the sexual assault accusations made against him by former staffer Tara Reade, “they probably shouldn't vote for me.”

Biden, in an interview with MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell, said that he doesn’t remember Reade but that women coming forward with claims of sexual harassment “should be taken seriously” and “should be thoroughly vetted.”

“And in every case, what matters is the truth. Truth is what matters. And the truth of the case is nothing like this ever, ever happened,” Biden said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/497930-biden-people-shouldnt-vote-for-me-if-they-believe-sexual-assault
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34