Author Topic: 'Wingman' Eric Holder orchestrated 'Obamagate,' says successor attorney general  (Read 734 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Opinion: Washington Secrets
'Wingman' Eric Holder orchestrated 'Obamagate,' says successor attorney general
by Paul Bedard
 | May 15, 2020 07:14 AM

Then-Attorney General Eric Holder acted as President Barack Obama’s “wingman,” creating a highly politicized Justice Department that would steer investigations away from Democratic allies, including Hillary Clinton, and onto GOP foes such as President Trump, according to a successor.

Matthew Whitaker, a former U.S. attorney who served as a Trump's acting attorney general between Jeff Sessions and William Barr, claimed in a new book that Holder “created an above-the-law culture” in the department that led to the bumbled investigations that the president has dubbed “Obamagate.”

In Above the Law, provided in advance of its release, Whitaker described a department that was more political under Obama than any since President Richard Nixon’s and one that sought to promote the efforts of partisans such as FBI chief James Comey, since fired by Trump.

“What Holder is advocating for,” he wrote, “is a government full of Jim Comeys: government officials determining on their own what the Constitution demands, deciding which laws to prosecute and which to ignore, selectively releasing information to the media about Americans under investigation, and held accountable neither to the chief executive nor to voters.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/wingman-eric-holder-orchestrated-obamagate-says-successor-attorney-general
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Holder wants to head the Cheka...Stazi... or one of the other outfits history has given us lessons about.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's interesting to note that one of Holder's first acts as AG was to drop charges against some Black Panthers in Philadelphia, after they had already pleaded guilty for intimidating voters in the 2008 election.  Does that sound a tiny bit familiar?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

It's interesting to note that one of Holder's first acts as AG was to drop charges against some Black Panthers in Philadelphia, after they had already pleaded guilty for intimidating voters in the 2008 election.  Does that sound a tiny bit familiar?
That was just a signal that the rules were changing, at least in practice.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That was just a signal that the rules were changing, at least in practice.

I saw it that way.  And don't think the third-world thugs failed to notice the special dispensation for "certain people."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

I saw it that way.  And don't think the third-world thugs failed to notice the special dispensation for "certain people."
Even first world thugs saw that.

C S Lewis