Author Topic: Los Angeles Mayor Mandates Face Masks for City Residents  (Read 372 times)

rangerrebew

Los Angeles Mayor Mandates Face Masks for City Residents
« on: May 15, 2020, 10:56:58 am »
Los Angeles Mayor Mandates Face Masks for City Residents
May 14, 2020

"Eric Garcetti" (CC BY-SA 2.0) by Gage Skidmore

“Flattening the curve” and not overwhelming hospitals are the two objectives that were first cited as the purposes of lockdowns in various communities across America. In spite of this, though, Democrat leaders across the nation have become progressively more authoritarian and tyrannical.

“Eric Garcetti” (CC BY-SA 2.0) by Gage Skidmore

There’s no better example of this than the obsession with face masks. Now, face masks, in and of themselves, are not inherently bad. However, when governors and mayors start dictating that Americans *must* wear these masks in order to leave their homes, that’s deeply problematic.

https://www.rightwinginsider.com/los-angeles-mayor-mandates-face-masks-for-city-residents/

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Los Angeles Mayor Mandates Face Masks for City Residents
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 11:04:34 am »
I am less concerned with face masks - I think they hold one of the keys to re-starting the economy.  I will gladly wear a mask to a store that requests I wear one.  Not because King Wolf orders me to.   

The sad reality is that a large swarth of the population has been driven to panic by an irresponsible media.  If a business can't convince its potential customers that entering is safe,  our economic suicide will continue.  If the universal wearing of masks is what it takes to get us out of our hidey-holes,  then it is a nuisance worth tolerating.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 12:01:21 pm »
Even with the wide availability of the flu shot, every flu season tens of thousands of vulnerable Americans die from the common flu, just as with this outbreak.

But thanks to media/democrats pushing their terror (over the prospect of Trump’s being re-elected disguised as care and concern over the “deadly Wuhan plague”) some democrat governors are pushing the limits of authoritarian control.

This must stop and never be allowed to happen again. We were once a nation of free citizens with free will. What the heck happened to us?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 12:03:56 pm »
Pittsburgh radio host Rose Tennant:

She says "just about everyone" she encountered said they agreed with her.

Photo from her Facebook page.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org