Author Topic: READ: CDC guidelines for US reopening  (Read 564 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
READ: CDC guidelines for US reopening
« on: May 14, 2020, 11:08:48 pm »
READ: CDC guidelines for US reopening
By The Hill Staff - 05/14/20 06:55 PM EDT

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on Thursday evening released new guidelines for schools, workplaces and other venues throughout the United States to reopen safely as the country continues to wrestle with the coronavirus pandemic.

The CDC's guidelines come following uproar after The Associated Press reported that the White House blocked an earlier iteration of the guidelines, saying that they were too restrictive.

Read a copy of the guidelines below:

at https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/497902-read-cdc-guidelines-for-us-reopening
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: READ: CDC guidelines for US reopening
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 11:30:02 pm »
LOLOL! Where do I work right now? On the side of the road. Disinfect that!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 12:15:40 am »
I glanced at the page .... in the back of my mind though it's "Big Brother" control.  God help us if they hire inspectors to ensure that all of us dimwits who can't figure out to wash are hands are complying.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 12:34:32 am »
LOLOL! Where do I work right now? On the side of the road. Disinfect that!

Barns and pastures. Same thing. I thought to hang a sign on the barn saying 'Masks required... Maintain Social Distancing'... Throw in a hand sanitizer station...  just for how hilariously stupid it would be. Arrows and dots on the floor for the horses while they're feeding. HAHA!  But, wasn't worth it for the four or five folks that would come by and see it. And the horses wouldn't get it, I am fairly sure.

I come in every day covered in poop of various varieties, and often take my lunch on the manure pile (warm)... Sanitizing seems pretty dang silly.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2020, 12:54:20 am »
Barns and pastures. Same thing. I thought to hang a sign on the barn saying 'Masks required... Maintain Social Distancing'... Throw in a hand sanitizer station...  just for how hilariously stupid it would be. Arrows and dots on the floor for the horses while they're feeding. HAHA!  But, wasn't worth it for the four or five folks that would come by and see it. And the horses wouldn't get it, I am fairly sure.

I come in every day covered in poop of various varieties, and often take my lunch on the manure pile (warm)... Sanitizing seems pretty dang silly.

Only difference is; you're part of the real world, they're not.   :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2020, 01:20:33 am »
Yep.  :beer:

All that theory works just fine--in theory.

The problems start when they try to impose that worldview on the real world.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2020, 01:43:09 am »

They'll be catching on soon enough. Given my occupation, I am an authority on crap. I can identify crap with the best of em... But this bug dries up and blows away by June or so and everybody is gonna start catching on... Folks are already bucking, because they are starting to figure out it's crap... Wait till the stench is 30 days older... EVERYBODY will know it's crap by then.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2020, 01:44:01 am »
Yep.  :beer:

All that theory works just fine--in theory.

The problems start when they try to impose that worldview on the real world.

Nothing like a 2x4 upside the head to get you thinking...

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2020, 04:46:16 am »
Nothing like a 2x4 upside the head to get you thinking...
What don't kill you makes you stronger... :shrug:

C S Lewis