Author Topic: Obamas read children's book aloud in video 'to give all you parents a break' amid pandemic  (Read 343 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obamas read children's book aloud in video 'to give all you parents a break' amid pandemic
By Justine Coleman - 05/14/20 12:09 PM EDT

Former President Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama posted a video Thursday of them reading a children’s book aloud "to give all you parents a break."

The Obamas read “The Word Collector,” about a child who collects new words he hears in scrapbooks, in a video posted on Twitter for the Chicago Public Library.

“We chose this book because it illustrates the transformative power of words,” the former president says in the video. “I love words.”

In a caption posted with the video, Obama said, “Michelle and I want to do our part to give all you parents a break today.”

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/497769-obamas-in-video-read-aloud-childrens-book-to-give-all-you
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I think I need a shower after that pant load of syrupy pandering.

I'm sure Obama does love words. He thinks his god-like utterances move galaxies and alter our reality.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Applewood

I think I need a shower after that pant load of syrupy pandering.

I'm sure Obama does love words. He thinks his god-like utterances move galaxies and alter our reality.

Especially first person pronouns.  IIIIIIIIII.  MeMeMeMeMeMeMe