Author Topic: Michigan Residents Ignore Democrat Governor’s Lockdown Orders  (Read 316 times)

rangerrebew

Michigan Residents Ignore Democrat Governor’s Lockdown Orders

by DCWhispers | May 13, 2020 | DC Whispers

“Governor Whitmir can go to hell. I’m getting on with living my life.”
So said a million or so Michigan residents last week who chose to go out and start living their lives instead of hiding behind the walls of their homes.

Via The Daily Caller:
A Million Michigan Residents Stopped Staying Home After Whitmer Extended Lockdown, Data Show

Michigan residents went out more last week, according to cell phone data reported by The New York Times, after Gov. Gretchen Whitmer extended her stay-at-home executive order May 1 to combat the coronavirus pandemic.

https://dcwhispers.com/michigan-residents-ignore-democrat-governors-lockdown-orders/

rangerrebew

There is another demonstration scheduled for this afternoon, and Gretch the Wretch has threatened to further extend the lockdown.  What will she do after that?  Hold her breath until she turns blue?  Stomp her feet?  Turn her back on anyone who tries to talk with her?  Go to her office and refuse to come out?  There is already a petition to recall her with over 100,000 signatures, I believe. ****slapping

Offline skeeter

There is another demonstration scheduled for this afternoon, and Gretch the Wretch has threatened to further extend the lockdown.  What will she do after that?  Hold her breath until she turns blue?  Stomp her feet?  Turn her back on anyone who tries to talk with her?  Go to her office and refuse to come out?  There is already a petition to recall her with over 100,000 signatures, I believe. ****slapping

"These executive orders aren't helpful hints". Nothing like employing grade-school marm sarcasm & condescension to endear yourself to the voters in your state, guv.