Author Topic: Clapper: ‘I Don’t Recall What Prompted a Request That Was Made on My Behalf for Unmasking’ Flynn  (Read 2138 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@DCPatriot you want me to hold the bandanna over his face or pour the water?

We're talking about Clapper, right?  I'll bring the water buckets, to repeat the treatment until he gives us the "least untruthful" response!   And, I think it would be good to have a supply of hot tar and feathers on hand.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
We're talking about Clapper, right?  I'll bring the water buckets, to repeat the treatment until he gives us the "least untruthful" response!   And, I think it would be good to have a supply of hot tar and feathers on hand.

Bald headed lying buffoonish former USAF 3 Star?  Yup that's the one.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline verga

:beer:
I would rather just kick him in the Nads till he passes out, throw water on him to wake, rinse and repeat. Of course I think Comey and Schiff need the same treatment. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

Unmasking? The Real Story Is When Flynn Was Not Masked in the First Place
By Andrew C. McCarthy
May 16, 2020 6:30 AM
Despite Wednesday’s blockbuster news about the dozens of Obama-administration officials who “unmasked” then-incoming Trump national security advisor Michael Flynn, there remains a gaping hole in the story: Where is the record showing who unmasked Flynn in connection with his fateful conversation with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak?

There isn’t one.

There is no such evidence in the unmasking list that acting national intelligence director Richard Grenell provided to Senators Chuck Grassley (R., Iowa) and Ron Johnson (R., Wis.). I suspect that’s because General Flynn’s identity was not “masked” in the first place. Instead, his December 29 call with Kislyak was likely intercepted under an intelligence program not subject to the masking rules, probably by the CIA or a friendly foreign spy service acting in a nod-and-wink arrangement with our intelligence community.  ...
National Review
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Unmasking? The Real Story Is When Flynn Was Not Masked in the First Place
By Andrew C. McCarthy
May 16, 2020 6:30 AMNational Review

Which begs the question, Why did they unmask him at all?  And what about the others who were unmasked?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Which begs the question, Why did they unmask him at all?  And what about the others who were unmasked?

He was unmasked because he was going to be in a position to know

1) What happened
2) Who was involved
3) What they did

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He was unmasked because he was going to be in a position to know

1) What happened
2) Who was involved
3) What they did

All of that is true.  McCarthy suggest in the article there was plenty of material from other sources that could have been exposed without taking the steps to unmask his name.   :shrug:

It could be O'Bastard's crew just took the scatter gun approach and unmasked hundreds of people as a matter of routine, then figure out what to do with the data later, as needed.
I will NOT comply.