Author Topic: Trump Says He’s Not Just Running Against Biden — He’s Also Taking On Media ‘And Some Really Stupid R  (Read 435 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Says He’s Not Just Running Against Biden — He’s Also Taking On Media ‘And Some Really Stupid Republicans’

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
May 14, 2020 8:33 AM ET

President Donald Trump, during an interview that aired Thursday morning, told Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo that he was actually facing a number of opponents in the 2020 general election.

Trump said that, in addition to “Sleepy Joe Biden,” he was running against media “and some really stupid Republicans.”

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/14/mornings-maria-bartiromo-interview-trump-running-against-sleepy-joe-biden-media-really-stupid-republicans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Absalom

Speaking of enemies/opponents, suggest he take a long look in a big mirror.

Offline skeeter

"Really stupid republicans".

Refreshingly frank.

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Speaking of enemies/opponents, suggest he take a long look in a big mirror.

You speaking from personal experience here?     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mortarman

"Really stupid republicans".

Refreshingly frank.

He ain't talking about Mittins, is he?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump Says He’s Not Just Running Against Biden — He’s Also Taking On Media ‘And Some Really Stupid Republicans’

While candidy correct, proabably not the smartest thing for Trump to say.  One thing to keep them quiet, but  inciting them is not in his best interest.

Wish he would offer an olive branch to the dissenting GOP, and say "We may not agree in principal on details of governance or style, but I think we do all agree we do not want a POTUS Biden.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Absalom

While candidy correct, proabably not the smartest thing for Trump to say.  One thing to keep them quiet, but  inciting them is not in his best interest.
Wish he would offer an olive branch to the dissenting GOP, and say "We may not agree in principal on details of governance or style, but I think we do all agree we do not want a POTUS Biden.
---------------------------------
Wise advice that regrettably will be ignored as making enemies comes easily for Trump!