Author Topic: Trump 'totally' disagrees with Fauci on school reopenings  (Read 261 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump 'totally' disagrees with Fauci on school reopenings
« on: May 13, 2020, 09:59:23 pm »
Trump 'totally' disagrees with Fauci on school reopenings
Fox Business, May 13, 2020

As state economies begin slowly reopening in phases, President Trump wants to see schools reopen -- despite some of the coronavirus concerns being voiced by top advisers.

In an exclusive interview with FOX Business' Maria Bartiromo, President Trump responded to top infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci’s fears that spikes during the reopening process could turn into outbreaks if activities, like schooling, resume too quickly.

“So [Dr.] Anthony [Fauci] is a good person, a very good person – I've disagreed with him,” Trump said. “We have to get the schools open, we have to get our country open, we have to open our country. Now we want to do it safely, but we also want to do it as quickly as possible, we can't keep going on like this … You're having bedlam already in the streets, you can't do this. We have to get it open. I totally disagree with him on schools.”

Trump reiterated those beliefs in a press briefing Wednesday, saying that while the decision is ultimately up to state governors, he does not consider the country “coming back” if schools remain closed.

More w/video:  https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trump-fauci-school-reopenings

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Trump 'totally' disagrees with Fauci on school reopenings
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 10:14:00 pm »
Good.
Fauci will keep this thing going on until 2030 if he can.
He loves the job. He loves the spotlight. He loves the power.
Fauci wants this thing to go on for as long as possible.
It is about time reasonable people start questioning his motives.

Fauci says, 'If we reopen, people will die!'
Well people are dying right now, and they will always die.
Put it off will not change anything.
BTW, Fauci was the guy who decided that Nowhere Oklahoma should have the same lockdown as New York City and Los Angeles.
As if both places are exactly the same.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.