Author Topic: AOC and other Bernie Sanders allies are helping shape policy for Joe Biden. Here's who else is helpi  (Read 318 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC and other Bernie Sanders allies are helping shape policy for Joe Biden. Here's who else is helping
[USA TODAY]
Rebecca Morin, USA TODAY
,USA TODAY•May 13, 2020

WASHINGTON – Former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders announced Wednesday the members of committees that will join forces to shape policy and initiatives ahead of the Democratic convention.

Members of the groups include prominent Democrats like Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rep. Pramila Jayapal and former Secretary of State John Kerry. The groups will focus on creating initiatives addressing climate change, criminal justice reform, the economy, education, health care and immigration. Members include more moderate Democrats in line with Biden's policy stances and leading progressives who share many of the same views as Sanders.

The groups will meet ahead of the Democratic National Convention starting August 17 to make recommendations on policies for the DNC Platform Committee and to Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee.

more
https://news.yahoo.com/aoc-other-bernie-sanders-allies-154454573.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Joe is extremely mailable. Elect him, when his lips are moving you won’t know whose words they are.

At least when Trump speaks you know it’s him speaking.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"AOC and other Bernie Sanders allies are helping shape policy for Joe Biden."

As long as their recommendations are made public during the campaign, this is a good thing...

Offline mortarman

So that's why the Bar Wench couldn't get enough signatures on her re-election paperwork.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online corbe

IMHO, Post Biden:  this woman would give Trump some fits, and come closer electorally than any of these other clowns as we watch bidens inevitable implosion. All of them will fail.
    Trump's back on script AND Focused!  Thank You Mark Meadows.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.