Author Topic: CNN to feature teen climate activist Greta Thunberg in coronavirus town hall  (Read 915 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN to feature teen climate activist Greta Thunberg in coronavirus town hall  *****rollingeyes*****
By Joe Concha - 05/13/20 12:34 PM EDT

CNN announced Wednesday it will feature teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg in its next "Coronavirus: Facts and Fears" town hall program set for Thursday night on the cable channel.

The town hall, hosted by "AC 360" anchor Anderson Cooper and CNN chief medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta, will also include former acting Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Richard Besser and former Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius. Both officials served in the Obama administration.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/497555-cnn-to-feature-teen-climate-activist-greta-thunberg-in-coronavirus-town-hall
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline conservativevoter

WOW!  That teenager is just amazing.  Imagine being an authority in climate change AND the Chinese virus!   :whistle:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
WOW!  That teenager is just amazing.  Imagine being an authority in climate change AND the Chinese virus!   :whistle:

Get Those "2050 Greta for NWO Head" Posters going, before your backyard becomes coastal property.   :bullie smokin:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

A regular child prodigy.  Gee and CNN is doing the interview....yet another puke show.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That's exactly what we need another high school punk telling us what to do and how to live our lives.
Where did that David Hogg punk go? He should team up with her. A match made in Liberal Utopia.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

Glad I won't be watching. 

Is this kid going to say the coronavirus is caused by "climate change?"  Or is she going to tell us it's our punishment for not using enough solar panels and windmills?   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline mortarman

Is there nothing that she cannot do?   *****rollingeyes*****

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline GrouchoTex

She is also a time-traveller.

Hey, it was on the internet, so it must be true!

:cool:

Offline aligncare

Clown News Network. Greta stepped in after Bozo cancelled.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 08:26:29 pm by aligncare »

Online mountaineer

Is this kid going to say the coronavirus is caused by "climate change?"  Or is she going to tell us it's our punishment for not using enough solar panels and windmills?   *****rollingeyes*****
Yes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Apparently, David "Attention" Hogg wasn't available.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
David Hogg and Greta Thunberg get married.
Do you Ze Hogg take this woman Ze Thunderbirds are GO!
To be your non gender specified life partner? 
For Liberalism or for Trump,
Until your non gender specificed life functions cease to continue?

In the name of Nancy Pelosi I do.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Rosanna Arquette reminding us why no rational person should listen to someone from Hollywood on serious adult issues.

Rosanna Arquette🌎✌🏼
@RoArquette
 Â· 7h
Replying to @yashar
She’s a Leader in climate change and works with scientists world wide. Pandemics will be a way of life until we address climate change seriously once and for all. She’s a wise sage. Smarter than any of the idiots running this country.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mortarman

It's cute how these Libtards actually think that we conservatives are powerful enough to control the weather. Don't they realize that if we are really that powerful that we would have done away with them instead of screw up the weather.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online mountaineer

Rosanna Arquette reminding us why no rational person should listen to someone from Hollywood on serious adult issues.
Good grief.  **nononono*

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Code: [Select]
It's cute how these Libtards actually think that we conservatives are powerful enough to control the weather. Don't they realize that if we are really that powerful that we would have done away with them instead of screw up the weather.

I guess you don't have high enough of a security clearance in the VRWC to know about the weather machine.   :whistle:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Good grief.  **nononono*

Says a lot about someone that chooses to follow the "teachings" of a 16 year old autistic girl being used like a puppet by her parents.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Thunberg is like having psoriasis.  Once you get it, it is hard to get it to go away and control.  About as useful as psoriasis too!

Online mountaineer

Charlie Kirk  @charliekirk11

CNN spent all day yesterday attacking Rand Paul because he “wasn’t qualified” enough to question Dr. Fauci ...He’s a doctor.
Today—they announced Greta Thunberg would be on a coronavirus panel. When did she become “qualified” enough to speak on a global pandemic?
 :pondering:
12:24 AM · May 14, 2020

rangerrebew

CNN’s latest coronavirus special will feature noted pandemic expert…Greta Thunberg

John SextonPosted at 3:01 pm on May 13, 2020

CNN is having another coronavirus town hall this Thursday hosted by Anderson Cooper and Dr. Sanjay Gupta. The scheduled guests include the former acting director of the CDC, Richard Besser, the former HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius (both from the Obama administration) and teen-climate-scold Greta Thunberg. What expertise does a teenager who hasn’t finished high school have to offer on a global pandemic? It’s a fair question.

https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2020/05/13/cnns-latest-coronavirus-special-will-feature-noted-medical-expert-greta-thunberg/

Offline mortarman

Whiiiiine, she's not getting enough 'ttention, whine.

Offline aligncare

Charlie Kirk  @charliekirk11

CNN spent all day yesterday attacking Rand Paul because he “wasn’t qualified” enough to question Dr. Fauci ...He’s a doctor.
Today—they announced Greta Thunberg would be on a coronavirus panel. When did she become “qualified” enough to speak on a global pandemic?
 :pondering:
12:24 AM · May 14, 2020

Just heard someone say this on the radio.  ‘If you can predict what a DNC press release will say (about Flynn, Trump, any political issues), then you can predict what CNN and a majority of American (and I would add, international) media will say’.

Offline mortarman

Just heard someone say this on the radio.  ‘If you can predict what a DNC press release will say (about Flynn, Trump, any political issues), then you can predict what CNN and a majority of American (and I would add, international) media will say’.

Well the Dis-Loyal Opposition is the Left-wing Fascist Agenda an' Fake News CNN is a part of Division IV of the Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda.