Author Topic: REPORT: Trump, Birx Urge CDC To Revise Down Total Coronavirus Death Count  (Read 595 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Christian Datoc
Senior White House Correspondent
May 13, 2020 11:05 AM ET

A new report claims that President Donald Trump and task force response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx are pushing the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to revise how it tallies the nation’s overall coronavirus death count.

Trump has called on the CDC to rework how states report their individual coronavirus deaths to the federal government, and Birx specifically asked the CDC to exclude deaths of individuals who have not tested positive for coronavirus and deaths in confirmed cases not immediately attributable to the disease, according to the Daily Beast.

In recent days, Birx has suggested that the CDC is over reporting coronavirus deaths by as much as 25 percent. She allegedly told CDC Director Robert Redfield at a task force meeting that “there is nothing from the CDC that [she] can trust.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/13/report-birx-trump-cdc-revise-down-coronavirus-death-covid-19/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This will be reported as pure partisanship on the part of the President.  I can already hear Fredo's whining.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

So the CDC got a memo that started of with, "Get real!"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So the CDC got a memo that started of with, "Get real!"

Yes, but will they?  I don't think so.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yes, but will they?  I don't think so.

In my genealogy research, I have looked at literally 100's of death certificates.  There is a huge difference between "Cause of Death" and contributory.  I think the system has been corrupted where M.E's , attending physican, or coroners are getting marching orders on political bias.  You can die of a coronary, and if you just for some reason show a postive COVID test, the documentation care reflect the latter.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In my genealogy research, I have looked at literally 100's of death certificates.  There is a huge difference between "Cause of Death" and contributory.  I think the system has been corrupted where M.E's , attending physican, or coroners are getting marching orders on political bias.  You can die of a coronary, and if you just for some reason show a postive COVID test, the documentation care reflect the latter.

You just put your finger on why the CDC will refuse:  Weeding out the bogus Death Certs is likely an impossible task.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty

Every person in the world dies of heart failure.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Every person in the world dies of heart failure.

:pondering:  That's right.
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The staatistics matter, since they trigger "opening up" phases.

And it matters coming from her, not from Faucci.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln