Author Topic: MSNBC's Deutsch advises Biden to stay home: 'I think the less of Joe, the better'  (Read 446 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC's Deutsch advises Biden to stay home: 'I think the less of Joe, the better'
By Joe Concha - 05/13/20 10:17 AM EDT

MSNBC’s Donny Deutsch on Wednesday morning advised presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden that the best strategy would be to "stay in the basement" and continue letting President Trump "put his foot in his mouth."

His remarks come as Biden has been doing interviews from his Delaware home, while the president continues to dominate the airwaves amid the pandemic during coronavirus task force briefings seen by millions each night.

“There is the one view that — let President Trump go out there and do what he’s doing every day, which is, you know, putting out false information and hurting himself with these public addresses,” co-host Willie Geist said.

“That’s it, you just nailed it,” Deutsch, a staunch Trump critic, said. “Let him have the stage. As we all know an incumbent presidential election is a referendum on the incumbent, let him get out there. Let him continually put his foot in his mouth. And the idealized version, I think the less of Joe, the better.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/497516-msnbcs-deutsch-advises-biden-to-stay-home-i-think-the-less-of-joe-the-better
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Donny swerved into the truth here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

'I think the less of Joe, the better'

....that’s what she said.

Offline GrouchoTex

I think less of Joe, also.........
 :cool:

Offline mountaineer

No kidding. That's why we should make sure people are aware of just how non compos mentis Gropin' Joe really is.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline libertybele

So ... I think we all expect that IF (and God help us) Dementia Joe becomes president, he'll step down within 3 months.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So ... I think we all expect that IF (and God help us) Dementia Joe becomes president, he'll step down within 3 months.

To be replaced by even more of a cretin than O'Bastard and Clinton?   :chairbang:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

To be replaced by even more of a cretin than O'Bastard and Clinton?   :chairbang:
So that means he is running with Mooshelle, or Shrillary......?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So that means he is running with Mooshelle, or Shrillary......?

Joe's crew knows he's losing, so I expect him to get more and more desperate.  Presidential Candidates that are not getting traction always start talking up their VP and Cabinet choices about this time in the cycle.
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Doubt that Biden will make it to election day.
He is obviously getting worse by the week.
And his hiding in isolation in a basement for months, will not help his mental health.
Hillary, or one of her paid thugs, may find a way to get him out of the way for her.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.