Author Topic: Antifa Attacks Children’s Facility  (Read 270 times)

rangerrebew

Antifa Attacks Children’s Facility
« on: May 13, 2020, 01:35:24 pm »
Antifa Attacks Children’s Facility

Antifa and other Far Left groups staged a May Day demonstration in Chicago, attacking a facility of a nonprofit organization that houses migrants and unaccompanied minors.

Despite the violence perpetrated by the group, who set off incendiary devices, and the lack of social distancing of the protesters, the demonstration received almost no press coverage.

The protesters were demanding that the facility release the children to sponsors after a number of residents at the facility tested positive for coronavirus.

The facility, located in Roger’s Park, is run by Heartland Alliance, which describes itself as “one of the world’s leading anti-poverty organizations focused on ending poverty through housing, healthcare, jobs and justice.”

https://clarionproject.org/antifa-stages-violent-may-day-protest-wheres-the-press/

Offline mortarman

Re: Antifa Attacks Children’s Facility
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 02:42:08 pm »
If Light-in-the-loafers concentrated on going after the violent Sturmabteilung instead of Christian churches, this would not have happened.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.