Author Topic: ***Live Updates*** CA-25, WI-07, Nebraska Election Results  (Read 747 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tony Lee 12 May 2020

California’s 25th Congressional District, Wisconsin’s 7th Congressional District, and Nebraska hold elections today during the coronavirus crisis.

In Wisconsin’s Seventh Congressional District, Republicans, in a special election, are favored to keep the seat vacated by former Rep. Sean Duffy. In California’s 25th Congressional District, Republican Mike Garcia will look to defeat Democrat Christy Smith in a special election and flip the seat, which was held by disgraced former Democrat Rep. Katie Hill. In Nebraska, Democrats will choose their candidate in the state’s Second Congressional District to take on incumbent Rep. Don Bacon in November.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/05/12/live-updates-ca-25-wi-07-nebraska-election-results/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: ***Live Updates*** CA-25, WI-07, Nebraska Election Results
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 01:26:25 pm »
Yes! :pop41:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 01:27:27 pm »
A Model on ‘How to Win’: Mike Garcia Likely to Win Historic Key Battleground Race in California
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/12/mike-garcia-likely-win-historic-key-battleground-race-california/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2020, 01:47:38 pm »
May 13, 2020
A huge GOP blowout in Garcia's CA-25 House race win -- with a wait for the ballot-harvest
By Monica Showalter

Has a mighty swing of the political pendulum finally come in California? Has political sleaze finally flipped a Democrat stronghold? Have the blue-state lockdown orders finally snapped voters to their senses?

Sure looks like it - a red shockwave, as Breitbart News put it. Former Navy fighter pilot Mike Garcia, a Republican endorsed by President Trump, looks set for a huge upset win in California's special election for House District 25. At last count, he had a 12 percentage point margin of victory.

According to the Ventura County Star:

Republican Mike Garcia assumed a commanding lead over Democrat Christy Smith in a nationally watched special election Tuesday for a 25th Congressional District both parties see as their turf.

As of midnight, with more than 142,000 votes counted in an election conducted almost totally by mail because of COVID-19, Garcia held 56% of the vote. Smith had 44% and trailed by more than 17,000 votes.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/a_huge_gop_blowout_in_garcias_ca25_house_race_win__and_a_wait_for_the_ballotharvest.html
Support the USO

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2020, 02:04:20 pm »
 :yowsa:

Offline mortarman

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2020, 02:52:43 pm »
Now if only the GOP could sweep both CA-12 an'  CA-28, then we'd have sumthin'.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2020, 04:41:39 pm »
GOP sweeps congressional special elections
https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/05/13/gop-sweeps-congressional-special-elections/

The backlash begins.  People know who is ruining this economy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2020, 04:45:34 pm »
GOP sweeps congressional special elections
https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/05/13/gop-sweeps-congressional-special-elections/

The rats will rationalize these losses away and won't alter their course at all.

Which is fine. They need to be utterly buried in November, the worse the thrashing, the better.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2020, 04:53:32 pm »
The rats will rationalize these losses away and won't alter their course at all.

Which is fine. They need to be utterly buried in November, the worse the thrashing, the better.

The Rats in WI are declaring a "moral" victory, because the vote spread was 14% (R) while Trump won the district by 20%.  Bad news for Trump, see?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2020, 06:35:40 pm »
The Rats in WI are declaring a "moral" victory, because the vote spread was 14% (R) while Trump won the district by 20%.  Bad news for Trump, see?

Trump and the Rs will take those kinds of "moral defeats" all day and all night long, and twice on Sundays.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2020, 06:58:07 pm »
Trump and the Rs will take those kinds of "moral defeats" all day and all night long, and twice on Sundays.

Yup.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2020, 10:38:56 pm »
#CA25 Special Election (100% Reporting)

Mike Garcia (R) 56.05%
 Christy Smith (D) 43.95%

@DecisionDeskHQ

Take a look at a sample of how badly the dems wanted to win this ....

« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 10:39:52 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2020, 02:47:36 am »
While I don't put much stock in special elections, the Dems do, and go all out.

For psyops reasons alone I love pounding the snot out of them in these little contests.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mortarman

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2020, 07:42:33 am »

Take a look at a sample of how badly the dems wanted to win this ....

Such a distinguished panel of support. Could it be that voters are finally seeing through the left's BS.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2020, 12:41:39 pm »
While I don't put much stock in special elections, the Dems do, and go all out.

For psyops reasons alone I love pounding the snot out of them in these little contests.
I still remember #LaughYourOssoff. That guy will forever live in infamy.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2020, 01:12:43 pm »
I still remember #LaughYourOssoff. That guy will forever live in infamy.

Def. up there with Deez Nuts.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.