Author Topic: ‘Take That Smug Smile Off Your Face’: Joy Behar Attacks Lara Trump, Rips Into Mitch McConnell  (Read 638 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
May 12, 2020 12:44 PM ET

Joy Behar attacked Lara Trump and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell in the same breath Tuesday, saying that “people need to wake up.”

Behar made the comments on ABC’s “The View” in response to a clip from a Trump campaign livestream.

Cohost Whoopi Goldberg introduced the clip of McConnell, speaking with Lara Trump about former President Barack Obama.

“Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell went on you-know-who’s campaign live stream to weigh in on the leaked audio of former President Obama calling the White House pandemic response an absolute chaotic disaster. Take a look,” Goldberg said.

“I think President Obama should have kept his mouth shut, you know. We know he doesn’t like most of this administration is doing. That’s understandable. But I think it’s a little bit classless, frankly, to critique an administration that comes after you. You had your shot. You were there for eight years” McConnell said.

“First of all, Lara Trump, take that smug smile off your face, number one,” Behar said as soon as the clip had finished.

Behar then turned her attention to McConnell, calling him “one of the most classless, most unpatriotic, most unAmerican leader that we have ever seen, I have ever seen in my lifetime.”

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/12/joy-behar-attacks-lara-trump-and-mitch-mcconnell/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
She is one mean looking B-tch!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
“one of the most classless, most unpatriotic, most unAmerican leader that we have ever seen, I have ever seen in my lifetime.”

One.

When EVERYONE on her side are the most classless, most unpatriotic, most unAmerican leaders I have ever seen in my lifetime.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mortarman

An' she should jus' quit her screeching, the haridan.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline PeteS in CA

She needs her "work" email flooded with pix of a smiling Lara Trump. :smokin:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Joy Behar attacks the video taped image of Lara Trump on a TV monitor & really tells her off. Impressive.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

Naw,that's just the stoopid leaking through all the makeup layers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

When you are ugly inside and out, and don't have a professional makeup artist to make you look "almost human"....
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline corbe

I'd hit it...………..

with a baseball bat.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

@mystery-ak

Naw,that's just the stoopid leaking through all the makeup layers.

:silly:  888high58888

I'd hit it...………..

with a baseball bat.

:silly:  888high58888 Be sure to clean the make-up and other goo off the bat afterwards.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Anyone ever see the movie 'The Witches' with Angelica Huston? Because I think it gives a perfect look at how these harridans on the left actually are underneath.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:silly:  888high58888

:silly:  888high58888 Be sure to clean the make-up and other goo off the bat afterwards.

@PeteS in CA

Keep in mind that this creature is so freaking stupid she was actually fired from a union job as an elementary school teacher in NYC.

I'm not even sure there is a "stupid scale" that registers that low.

Offline verga

@PeteS in CA

Keep in mind that this creature is so freaking stupid she was actually fired from a union job as an elementary school teacher in NYC.

I'm not even sure there is a "stupid scale" that registers that low.
The articles I saw said she quite after and ectopic pregnancy, but that she was constantly in hot water for her liberal stance against the Vietnam war.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We should all send this picture to Behar's email:

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The articles I saw said she quite after and ectopic pregnancy, but that she was constantly in hot water for her liberal stance against the Vietnam war.

@verga

I have always read and heard she got fired,and I THINK I saw and heard her respond to this once without denying the fired thing and just casually saying her stand-up comedian career  was "taking off at the time so it didn't matter". I wrote that as a quote,but it's more a half-remembered vague statement.

I know I have never heard of her denying it,though.