Author Topic: Poor Joe Scarborough Whines: Pro-Trump Media So Mean to Me!  (Read 418 times)

rangerrebew

Poor Joe Scarborough Whines: Pro-Trump Media So Mean to Me!
By Mark Finkelstein | May 12, 2020 8:37 AM EDT

Let's all join hands [virtually, of course] and say a prayer for poor Joe Scarborough: the pro-Trump media is so mean to him!

Scarborough opened today's Morning Joe by moaning about how the pro-Trump media criticizes him for his "mistakes." In contrast, sobbed Scarborough, those same meanies ignore Trump's many "lies."

Joe was awfully upset over being called out for having falsely claimed, as we noted, that "everybody saw [coronavirus] coming in early January." In fact, as late as March 10th, NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio was on . . .  Morning Joe, encouraging people to go about their lives normally, claiming there was "very little threat" for the majority of New Yorkers.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2020/05/12/poor-joey-scarborough-sobs-pro-trump-media-so-mean-me

rangerrebew

Re: Poor Joe Scarborough Whines: Pro-Trump Media So Mean to Me!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2020, 01:30:29 pm »
How sad for him! :silly:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2020, 01:34:43 pm »
Pro-Trump media, Bwahahahahahahaha!

Offline mortarman

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2020, 01:44:23 pm »
Yeah, the "vast right wing conspiracy" is out to get him.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2020, 04:26:05 pm »

SpokesPuppet on Russia-obsessed skews network sez wut?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2020, 08:00:56 pm »
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2020, 02:04:20 am »
I don't know who  Mark Finkelstein is but he should say a prayer for Trump.  He is seriously obsessed with bearing false witness.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2020, 02:54:51 am »
I don't know who  Mark Finkelstein is but he should say a prayer for Trump.  He is seriously obsessed with bearing false witness.

By chance, do you live in a glass house?

Offline Mod5

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2020, 03:17:30 pm »

Another threadjack attempt?  :im waiting: