Author Topic: CNN Fired Off an Ultimatum Against President Trump That Blew Up in Their Faces  (Read 795 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Fired Off an Ultimatum Against President Trump That Blew Up in Their Faces

CNN is getting desperate trying to take back their praise of Donald Trump.

But nothing can change the words they said.

CNN fired off an ultimatum against the President that blew up in their faces.

The mainstream media have been highly critical of Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus crisis.

Some have claimed that every single American death from coronavirus is Donald Trump’s fault.

https://greatamericandaily.com/cnn-fired-off-an-ultimatum-against-president-trump-that-blew-up-in-their-faces/

Offline mortarman

So, Division IV of the Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda thinks they can dictate how President Trump's campaign is run.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline verga

So the fake news kings are upset that he is airing an ad of them finally telling the truth.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

So the fake news kings are upset that he is airing an ad of them finally telling the truth.

The clickbait site actually got to the point? The first 5 (single sentence) paragraphs didn't have a

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The clickbait site actually got to the point? The first 5 (single sentence) paragraphs didn't have a

That one-sentence-per-paragraph formatting style really sucks.  Here's the story in one paragraph: 

CNN demands Trump stop using CNN footage in his ads, and the Trump campaign tells CNN to pound sand.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mortarman

That one-sentence-per-paragraph formatting style really sucks.  Here's the story in one paragraph: 

CNN demands Trump stop using CNN footage in his ads, and the Trump campaign tells CNN to pound sand.

Well it's pontificating propagandists like them that has made me start watching the second half hour of Last Man Standing instead of the evening news.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I literally get a chill down my spine knowing my closest friends are CNN viewers.

You can imagine that we don't have much to talk about these past...geez...twelve years!     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline PeteS in CA

Several actual news-ish sites (I'm being kind) I've seen use it. But at least they get to the point instead of front-loading blah-blah.

I thought all that kerfuffle over use of CNN footage went down a week or three ago.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Several actual news-ish sites (I'm being kind) I've seen use it. But at least they get to the point instead of front-loading blah-blah.

I thought all that kerfuffle over use of CNN footage went down a week or three ago.

I wasn't aware of it at all.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I hate that. It's like reading a badly written essay question answer when the writer doesn't know what the answer is.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

I literally get a chill down my spine knowing my closest friends are CNN viewers.

You can imagine that we don't have much to talk about these past...geez...twelve years!     :laugh:
Can they form their own sentences?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

I wasn't aware of it at all.  :shrug:
Maybe you had to watch CNN to find out? :shrug:

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Here's the ad @Cyber Liberty

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline verga

D@MN good ad.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Smokin Joe

D@MN good ad.
Yes, it is.
"We will"...."We"..."We".. "We"

as opposed to the Obamite "I", "I", "I"....
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 09:34:39 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Slide Rule

You can imagine that we don't have much to talk about these past...geez...twelve years!   
  :laugh:

Don't you mean former friends?

I don't have any closest friends that I don't talk to more often than 12 years.

I have former lefty friends. I think of them in their former life.

Nice ad.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote