Author Topic: Gov. DeSantis says fraud is slowing down unemployment process  (Read 445 times)

Online libertybele

...and to Governor DeSantis, I say, what a crock of crap!!   Hundreds of thousands still haven't seen a dime.  So people spending days on the phone or on line trying to get through is because of fraud??  How stupid do you think people are Ron??  I'd say you'd better get your act together if you expect to be re-elected .... things aren't looking to good.  He's also blamed things on the past administration, which could likely be true, but the fact of the matter remains that he was made aware of the failing unemployment system soon after he was sworn in.  There is absolutely no excuse.  None.

Gov. DeSantis says fraud is slowing down unemployment process

Governor Ron DeSantis said progress is being made on the state’s unemployment crisis when he was in Fort Myers Monday afternoon, despite hundreds on social media saying they've still received no benefits after nine weeks.

“We did hear some people say 'hey, I’ve been in the cue' so I asked the DEO to look at that. There were some of these folks who didn’t have the appropriate information and they worked hard to get that information. They worked hard to process,” DeSantis said insisting things are improving

The governor also said fraud is slowing down the system because claims must be verified.

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/42115281/daves-web

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.