Author Topic: Sen. Ted Cruz writing book on Supreme Court cases  (Read 294 times)

Online libertybele

Sen. Ted Cruz writing book on Supreme Court cases
« on: May 11, 2020, 08:29:24 pm »
Sen. Ted Cruz writing book on Supreme Court cases

Sen. Ted Cruz is working on a book, to be published in October, about the Supreme Court.

Regnery Publishing announced Monday that the book was called “One Vote Away” and would draw upon the Texas Republican’s long legal background to provide an inside look at key court decisions.

“With the perspective only a veteran government leader and seasoned Supreme Court advocate can bring, Cruz will outline these crucial Court battles as a powerful wakeup call to Americans to the exceptional power of a single Supreme Court vote against the backdrop of the 2020 election and in the decades to come,” according to a statement from Regnery, a conservative publisher.

https://apnews.com/5ffd3699afcfb87ed2e550761f2340ef
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

Re: Sen. Ted Cruz writing book on Supreme Court cases
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 09:01:55 pm »
Building resume to replace RBG?

Online libertybele

Re: Sen. Ted Cruz writing book on Supreme Court cases
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 09:10:53 pm »
Building resume to replace RBG?

I hope not.  I'd rather see him run for POTUS in 2024, then head to the bench. 

His book "A Time for Truth" was excellent -- I read the darn thing in one day.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.