Author Topic: Rosie O'Donnell advised Michael Cohen on 'pretty spicy' tell-all book about Trump  (Read 435 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rosie O'Donnell advised Michael Cohen on 'pretty spicy' tell-all book about Trump
by Caitlin Yilek
 | May 11, 2020 08:04 AM

Trump foe Rosie O’Donnell said she gave Michael Cohen advice on writing his book about working for the president.

O’Donnell visited Cohen, President Trump’s former personal lawyer, in prison after the two exchanged letters. Cohen is serving three years behind bars for bank fraud and campaign finance violations.

The comedian and former talk show host told the Daily Beast she reached out to Cohen the day Trump was impeached in December.

“I look at this guy and go, ‘How did he fall under the spell of that charlatan?’” she said.

“When he’s being impeached and you’re sitting in jail for doing exactly what the boss told you to do, it’s mind-boggling to me,” she wrote. “I want you to know that I realize you were involved wholeheartedly in all the attacks on me since 2007, and I forgive you, and I want to thank you for finally telling the truth about him. No matter how long it took you, you’ll be known and respected for that as much as any horror you’ve committed through him.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rosie-odonnell-advised-michael-cohen-on-pretty-spicy-tell-all-book-about-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Taking career advise from Rosie O'Donnell?  :silly:

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Since RosieO' knows little or less than nothing about Trump, what is she advising Cohen on? The "Public Figure" aspect of libel/slander law?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

I'm sure she's an indomitable foe. Trump's in trouble now.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If this is true, and not some fantasy put out by Rosie's press agent, then it is extremely confusing.
What the hell does Rosie O'Donnell know about anything?
You can never know what is real news and fake news anymore, but this is way up there on the weird scale.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If this is true, and not some fantasy put out by Rosie's press agent, then it is extremely confusing.
What the hell does Rosie O'Donnell know about anything?

Guess X amount of years as Queen Jabba the Hut on an ultra left daytime echo chamber gives her all the street cred she needs.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mortarman

Which gives the book all the cred it deserves.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline verga

Why would anyone take advice from a 9/11 denier that does not understand how steel can melt with enough heat.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

Why would anyone take advice from a 9/11 denier that does not understand how steel can melt with enough heat.

RosieO's a chicken-wire-and-cinder-blocks devotee?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.