Author Topic: Televangelist Jim Bakker Has Stroke, Taking Sabbatical From His TV Show  (Read 422 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/televangelist-jim-bakker-stroke-taking-213238028.html

by Bruce Haring
May 9, 2020

Televangelist Jim Bakker recently suffered a stroke, according to a Facebook post Friday by his wife, Lori. As a result, the 80-year-old preacher will be taking what’s described as a “sabbatical” from his television show.

(excerpt)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Just take colloidal silver, Jim. It'll cure everything. It's the next best thing to the blood of Jesus Himself! :rolling:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mortarman

Are they sure he isn't jus' under his desk, curled up in the fetal position?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

by Bruce Haring
May 9, 2020

Televangelist Jim Bakker recently suffered a stroke, according to a Facebook post Friday by his wife, Lori. As a result, the 80-year-old preacher will be taking what’s described as a “sabbatical” from his television show.

A stroke, and there is no report of a hospitalization?  This schiester is trying to dodge the heat again for scams,
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Televangelist Jim Bakker sells $45 Trump coin, calls it ‘point of contact’ with God

By Blake Alsup

New York Daily News |
May 15, 2019 | 11:06 PM

For only $45 you can establish a “point of contact” with God via a gold-plated coin engraved with President Trump and King Cyrus’ faces — according to the “Jim Bakker Show” at least.

The coin is being peddled by Lance Wallnau, who claims God told him people need it to pray for Trump.

“When I asked the Lord, ‘Why the coin?’ he said ‘Because when you take the coin, it’s a point of contact,’” Wallnau said in the recording. “So your faith is being released with a million other believers to pray protection and peace and wisdom and counsel over the president of the United States and over his family.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-televangelist-jim-bakker-sells-trump-coin-point-of-contact-god-20190516-n6hcry3hprcxjorzkfwxd5nrri-story.html
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNbwEg-yR8k

You have to appreciate the balls on this guy, and the utter gullibility of his followers.
No matter what happened to him, he just kept going. F**k it, man.
Let's do it again. And again. And again after that.

It is actually kind of cool that he managed to sell over 6000 time shares to a 500 room hotel in his theme park which was never even completed. Balls man, balls.

It is one thing to be an atheist. Atheists are honest. But to play with God as a tool to get personally rich? That is not something I would do. There is no way that can work out for good, just on sheer karma alone. I don't screw around with Satan or God. Those are things that I just let be. That's just something you should not play with. But apparently Jim disagrees with me.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

He is going to have a lot of explaining to do some day.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.