Author Topic: MSNBC’s Reid: Trump Moving on Because Coronavirus Mostly Killing Black, Brown People  (Read 480 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 10 May 2020

Sunday on MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” host Joy Reid said President Donald Trump is attempting to move on from the coronavirus pandemic and reopen the economy  because it is “disproportionately killing people who are black and brown, which is not his base.”

Former CBS News anchor Dan Rather said, “Joy, I think it’s important to point out that this has developed as it became increasingly clear that those who are suffering the most from the coronavirus are people above a certain age and people below a certain level on the economic scale. And once the president became convinced, ‘Okay, it’s those people at the bottom end of the economic scale and some people above, say, age 70 or 80,’ then he took this strategy, this tactic saying, I’m just going to talk about positive things and let the devil take the high note with the deaths. That’s the way of normalizing the deaths.”

Reid said, “Yeah, it’s very —it’s hard to ignore the fact, absolutely as you said, as it has emerged also that it’s disproportionately killing people who are black and brown, which is not his base. You know, so he has sort of moved in a direction that can keep his base thinking, ‘Well those people are the ones at risk, it doesn’t matter to me.’ That is very difficult to miss as well.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/05/10/msnbcs-joy-reid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Has anyone ever proven that this virus kills more minorities than white people?  I keep hearing this accusation that Trump is letting it kill off more blacks and Latinos than whites because he is a RASSIST!  But I've never seen any statistical support for the claim that more non-whites are dying from corona than whites to begin with. 

Offline PeteS in CA

Facts are Reich-Wing to Joy Reid and her fellow MesSNBCers.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

More lies on a good person.  These LEFTS are insane.  No racism from POTUS.
----------------------------------------------
WHAT RHETORIC?  The lowest unemployment for blacks in decades?  Ben Carson & Trump creating OPPORTUNITY ZONES for the black race ?  POTUS kissing the hand of black, GOLD STAR MOTHER?  TRUMP MEETING WITH KANYE WEST IN Oval Office?  Having DIAMOND & SILK..sit next to him at round table meeting for blacks?   This is sheer smearing of POTUS.
PRESIDENT TRUMP, before he ran of office, heard of XXXXX can't remember her name, her mother & brother were murdered, he let her stay in TRUMP TOWERS for a year rent free.  Black singer, kind of new. Jennifer HUDSON!  Another homeless black woman, holding up his sign, and being 'attacked' & mocked by other blacks, is now living in an apartment & POTUS GAVE HER 25 K. for a leg up.  Many story's like this. In fact POTUS HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR THE BLACK RACE! 

THESE LIARS ARE TOTALLY INSANE.
--
“With the rhetoric we hear coming out of the White House,” she added, “many who are prone to being racist are given permission to do it in an overt way we wouldn’t see in 2020.=ARTICLE.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 12:19:35 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline aligncare

Has anyone ever proven that this virus kills more minorities than white people?  I keep hearing this accusation that Trump is letting it kill off more blacks and Latinos than whites because he is a RASSIST!  But I've never seen any statistical support for the claim that more non-whites are dying from corona than whites to begin with.

Well, blacks are concentrated in inner cities, and those areas were hardest hit, so probably their population may have been disproportionately infected on a statewide per capita basis. I suppose that could be true. But, more likely to die than whites? That sounds like it could be a social justice warrior method of body count.

Offline LegalAmerican

Why do they keep lying about POTUS? ZERO RACIST.  Long time friend of Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson.  They went to ball games together.  Jessie gave him an award for NOT BEING RACIST.  then 1986 ELLIS ISLAND AWARD for not being racist.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE EVIL PEOPLE? 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Love these guys. They know their stuff. They know POTUS is NOT racist.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 12:32:05 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

This is a great guy.  He knows. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online Right_in_Virginia

Well, blacks are concentrated in inner cities, and those areas were hardest hit, so probably their population may have been disproportionately infected on a statewide per capita basis. I suppose that could be true. But, more likely to die than whites? That sounds like it could be a social justice warrior method of body count.

There  is data out there showing minority (black and Hispanic) populations in US cities have been pretty hard hit by the virus.  They live in close, family packed quarters, have trouble social distancing and are more dependent upon public transportation --- all combining to make it more difficult to avoid the virus.   These same conditions apply to poor whites living in US cities.

However, obesity, hypertension and diabetes are more prevalent comorbidities in the minority population, especially in the black communities, increasing the severity of infections and death rate.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I believe blacks also suffer the complicating factors, such as diabetis, high blood pressure, to higher degrees.

That was true, pre-Covid-19
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln