Author Topic: Birx reportedly rails against inflated numbers, ‘there is nothing from the CDC that I can trust’  (Read 595 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Birx reportedly rails against inflated numbers, ‘there is nothing from the CDC that I can trust’
May 10, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

Sources within the Trump administration have claimed that lead coronavirus task force member Dr. Deborah Birx suspects the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are unintentionally inflating coronavirus case counts and death rates.

Speaking with The Washington Post, the unnamed sources cited a heated Wednesday discussion between Birx and CDC Director Robert Redfield over this very matter.

“Birx and others were frustrated with the CDC’s antiquated system for tracking virus data, which they worried was inflating some statistics — such as mortality rate and case count — by as much as 25 percent, according to four people present for the discussion or later briefed on it,” the Post reported Saturday, citing its anonymous sources.

Birx was reportedly so frustrated that she allegedly blurted out, “There is nothing from the CDC that I can trust.”

Two senior administration officials have confirmed that there was a meeting but denied that it was heated.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/10/birx-reportedly-rails-against-inflated-numbers-there-is-nothing-from-the-cdc-that-i-can-trust-919317
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

From Glenn Reynolds, https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/371874/ , THE CDC HAS BEEN A PANTLOAD OF FAIL THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE AFFAIR.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That's been the whole farce of this coronavirus outbreak.

The liberals want to scream and point at Trump, who is no expert on the topic, but the people who are supposed to be suppying the right information, advice, and support are at best an utter failure, at worst politically corrupt and seditious.

Yet no blame seems to fall their way from the liberals lips.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's been the whole farce of this coronavirus outbreak.

The liberals want to scream and point at Trump, who is no expert on the topic, but the people who are supposed to be suppying the right information, advice, and support are at best an utter failure, at worst politically corrupt and seditious.

Yet no blame seems to fall their way from the liberals lips.
That's because they'd be blaming Liberals or their appointees.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Some of us have been question the number coming from the CDC for quite awhile now.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

Some of us have been question the number coming from the CDC for quite awhile now.
CDC CCP WHO, the whole bunch.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

CDC was too busy fighting "Climate Change" and trying to take away guns.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
CDC CCP WHO, the whole bunch.

Yup all the alphabet health "experts" that have pushed the astronomically high numbers and dire predictions of "millions of Americans dead" have been wrong from the start either willingly or because of the bad models they've trusted and continued to trust.

Yet those like yourself and others that doubted the veracity of the claims by those organizations have been raked over the coals for our justified skepticism.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 02:01:15 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

Yup all the alphabet health "experts" that have pushed the astronomically high numbers and dire predictions of "millions of Americans dead" have been wrong from the start either willingly or because of the bad models they've trusted and continued to trust.

Yet those like yourself and others that doubted the veracity of the claims by those organizations have been raked over the coals for our justified skepticism.
No good deed goes unpunished.  :shrug:

But I knew that going in.

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

I've been questioning all the numbers from everywhere.  My own state was recently caught padding the death numbers with cases where the cause of death was suspected of being from COVID, but not confirmed.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
IIRC one of the top people at CDC is Rod Rosenstein's sister Nancy Messonnier? I don't know but that MIGHT have something to do with all that.

https://www.cdc.gov/about/leadership/leaders/ncird.html
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

IIRC one of the top people at CDC is Rod Rosenstein's sister Nancy Messonnier? I don't know but that MIGHT have something to do with all that.

https://www.cdc.gov/about/leadership/leaders/ncird.html
Yep. Call it what you will, but there is a network within the bureaucracy (and the media) that is more inbred than any Ozark family ever was.

C S Lewis