Author Topic: 1.4 Million People to Die From Untreated TB Due to Coronavirus Lockdown  (Read 420 times)

rangerrebew

1.4 Million People to Die From Untreated TB Due to Coronavirus Lockdown

Saving lives or costing them?

on 8 May, 2020

Paul Joseph Watson

Around 1.4 million people are expected to die from untreated TB infections due to the coronavirus lockdown, according to research published by Imperial College London and Johns Hopkins University.

“Up to 6.3 million more people are predicted to develop TB between now and 2025 and 1.4 million more people are expected to die as cases go undiagnosed and untreated during lockdown,” reports the Guardian.

The figures are based on the premise of a 3 month lockdown and a 10-month period of restoring services after lockdown is lifted.

https://summit.news/2020/05/08/1-4-million-people-to-die-from-untreated-tb-due-to-coronavirus-lockdown/

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Die where?

failing basic journalism.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Die where?

failing basic journalism.

In paragraph 3, they allude to a global partnership, so I am guessing their numbers are deaths world-wide.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.