Author Topic: I Wanna Know  (Read 614 times)

Offline mortarman

I Wanna Know
« on: May 09, 2020, 10:04:38 pm »
This is jus' aksin for a friend. Is 22 hours of sleep a day alright?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline libertybele

Re: I Wanna Know
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 10:18:29 pm »
??? There are only 24 hours in a day, so obviously that would mean that they only function for 2 hours a day?  I'd say that not only is it not the norm, but harmful.  Perhaps if one is ill, I'd say that, that amount of sleep maybe needed, otherwise, not so much.

https://thesleepdoctor.com/2018/07/16/yes-you-can-sleep-too-much-heres-why-oversleeping-is-a-problem/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 10:27:13 pm »
This is jus' aksin for a friend. Is 22 hours of sleep a day alright?

Sleeping that much sounds like Mononucleosis.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mortarman

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2020, 03:27:32 am »
Sleeping that much sounds like Mononucleosis.

Ah, butt what if he hasn't had close, intimate contact with someone for a long time. Again, jus' aksin' for a friend.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2020, 03:31:43 am »
Does you friend perhaps have a mild case of COVID-19?  One of the columnists for The Telegraph (London) described her and her flatmate's experience with COVID-19 and it included some very, very long bouts of sleep.  (Along with coughing fits and body aches.)
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline mortarman

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2020, 09:10:39 am »
No, no fits of coughing or body aches other than what he has had before (osteoarthritis). I think it is more likely boredom than anything. He's already burned through a stack of DVDs eleven an' a half feet tall an' doesn't have cable or any of the streaming services.