Author Topic: Does YouTube Consider Chinese Communist Party to Be an 'Authoritative Source?'  (Read 536 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
We already know that YouTube considers the World Health Organization to be an 'authoritative source' to the extent that it will remove (censor) videos that run counter to the views promoted that organization by labeling such videos as "misinformation." However, the real question should be does YouTube also consider the Chinese Communist Party as an "authoritative source" in light of the fact that it is becoming increasingly apparent, even to liberal news outlets, that WHO is dominated by the CCP?  Domination to the extent that nothing that runs counter to CCP progaganda is allowed to be presented in the WHO guidelines.

On April 19, YouTube CEO Susan Wojicki admitted to Brian Stelter of CNN's Reliable Sources that anything that runs counter to WHO is a violation of YouTube policies.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2020/05/09/does-youtube-consider-chinese-communist-party-be-authoritative
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline mortarman

From what I've seen, the whole Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda feels that Chairman Mao's "Little Red Book" is holy script. YouTube is jus' one of it's divisions like Fake News CNN, PMSNBC, Hollyweird, WAPO an' the New York Crimes.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yep, I noticed that.

Dr Vladimir Zelenko's original YouTube laying out the logic behind the use of Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, AND Zinc Sulfate has been pulled because the WHO is pushing for a vaccine.

The WHO, of course is an authoritative entity which is completely impartial, even though Bill Gates has pumped more money into it than Trump cut off from them.

In other News, Bill Gates has a fortune invested in developing a vaccine...

The dots connect like rosary beads.

In the meantime, virtually all the official studies I have seen involving Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin leave out any mention of the other critical ingredient, the Zinc Sulfate, then report it doesn't work.

D-Day would not have been a success, either if all the landing craft were sent to the beach empty. The purpose of the hydroxychloroquine is to act as an ionophore to get the zinc into the cells to stop viral replication.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

The dots connect like rosary beads.

Yes they do.

In the meantime, virtually all the official studies I have seen involving Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin leave out any mention of the other critical ingredient, the Zinc Sulfate, then report it doesn't work.

D-Day would not have been a success, either if all the landing craft were sent to the beach empty. The purpose of the hydroxychloroquine is to act as an ionophore to get the zinc into the cells to stop viral replication.

The smoke show is remarkable if you know it's there. It is so sad that so many are so susceptible to getting shined on. At the price of death, too.