Author Topic: Tea Party now lists Senator Cruz as a RINO  (Read 14154 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Tea Party now lists Senator Cruz as a RINO
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2020, 04:49:18 pm »
The Trump candidancy generated all kind of  slime during the '16 primary toward Cruz. And that is now water under the bridge.
OTOH, you have rare types like LA who are  gullible enough to believe it.

She ain't the only one who still buys that drink by the barrel.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2020, 04:51:41 pm »

lol...  Wonder how much longer until she comes out with the "Cruz' dad killed JFK" and "Heidi almost jumped off a bridge" memes?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2020, 05:25:11 pm »
lol...  Wonder how much longer until she comes out with the "Cruz' dad killed JFK" and "Heidi almost jumped off a bridge" memes?

Man.......I hope not.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2020, 05:40:54 pm »
By and large this kerfluffle is over a largely pentecostal variety of Dominionism called the Fivefold Ministry...Largely taken out of context from Cruz's old man selling his kid in large pentecostal settings... speaking their language.

Pentecostalism, from the outside looking in seems kinda kooky on it's own, not to mention layering Fivefold theology on top of it... And the Press had a field day stretching that language and setting well beyond its limits.

Literally much ado about nothing, similar to the ways the Amish are taken as wierdos by those who don't understand them. From within the Pentecostal culture, Fivefold language is far from inflammatory, and really rather bland.. Like any other Christian Restructionist  theology.

Seriously a MEH... Till trotted out in alarmist nonsense like that exampled in this thread.

By and large, Christian Reconstructionists are not Pentecostal or Charismatic. Christian Reconstructionists are largely very strongly Calvinist, while most Pentecostals/charismatics are Arminian, and those who are more Calvinist-inclined are not strongly so. Pentecostalism goes back to the early 1900s (1903, IIRC); charismatic historical roots are more vague and include roots in a VERY wide variety of denominations, but stretch back at least to the 1960s. Rousas Rushdoony was probably the pioneer of the Christian Reconstructionism movement, coming from the Orthodox Presbyterian denomination, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._J._Rushdoony#Ministry . He seems to have started in the Reconstructionism direction in the mid 1960s. Among the then well know names of teachers in the charismatic movement, Rushdoony's was not one (I'm speaking from experience in saying this).

Rushdoony used (he died in 2001) language that has been common among Christians for centuries, and was not particularly isolated. But even guilt-by-association doesn't work, because some of his (and his movement's) ideas were and are very mainstream, but those mainstream ideas do not include his core idea of what would amount to theocracy. When one talks of Evangelical Christians, using the term broadly, one is talking about people whose beliefs are on the order of 90% in common. So guilt-by-association that ignores fine distinctions and is based on some aspects of the 90% commonality is absurd, ignorant, or dishonest (IMO, Cruz's accusers are one of the latter two).

"Fivefold Ministry" is a reference to Ephesians 4:11. The idea is that "apostle", "evangelist", "prophet", "pastor", and "teacher" are all still valid ministries within the church. Southern Baptists, generally, would dispute two of those five; Christian Reconstructionists (i.e. "Dominionists") probably would as well.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #79 on: May 11, 2020, 06:12:24 pm »
By and large, Christian Reconstructionists are not Pentecostal or Charismatic. Christian Reconstructionists are largely very strongly Calvinist [...]

Right. But there is a Pentecostal strain. If you watch the vids in question, they clearly take place in a pentecostal setting. And there is a reason the press constructed this bullshallism around that... It plays far more effectively with tambourines and preachers dressed like Elvis (as it were) than it would, were the congregation members of the staid and stern 'Frozen Chosen'.

[...] while most Pentecostals/charismatics are Arminian [...]

The Calvinist/Arminian divide is incidental to this conversation with the exception of interpretation and application, which is more a Pentecostal v. Evangelical one.

"Fivefold Ministry" is a reference to Ephesians 4:11. The idea is that "apostle", "evangelist", "prophet", "pastor", and "teacher" are all still valid ministries within the church. Southern Baptists, generally, would dispute two of those five; Christian Reconstructionists (i.e. "Dominionists") probably would as well.

Right. As a matter of disclosure, I would probably be considered sorta Arminian anymore, and I would not dispute any of those offices... With serious distinctions from the chunked and formed dogmas on any side.

But, look at how that five-fold ministry translates into the seven-fold ministry, and that in turn used as the basis for the Seven Mountains mandate... The linkage is clear, and by the time you travel that road, you will be very firmly in Pentecostal reconstructionist circles.

And mind you I am not being critical. As a Messianic and a charismatic, I am quite close to our Pentecostal brethren. Knowing their bent, a lot of what would be considered astonishing in their language becomes rather mundane.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2020, 06:32:20 pm »
Why would you men do this?  You think a woman, who has years of wisdom under her belt, lived the school of hard knocks, does NOT understand things?  If I told you that, my slime ex-husband talked a bank official into allowing him into my safe deposit box, you would not believe it. I had this box for my European B.C. , which place, does not exist anymore, my title to my car.  I had this box before my marriage to slime ex. His NAME was not on it.  Then when I saw he signed the card, later...BTW I had no money in there, I am not sneaky like that, I asked the teller to make a copy of that sign in card.  SHE DID.  I could have sued the Bank. I didn't. I have the proof that happened.  I had no money or anything else in my small box.  Why would you men, think I was gullible?  I have more story's like this, that actually happened.  I bet you all still believe, NO ONE,  can get into your safe deposit box.  Ever. I am NOT the gullible one.  That you even had to write, that, to try & discredit me, Says a lot.  Then, as now, that is backwards about TRUMP.  Ted Cruz IS SLIME.  I saw it happen.
---------------

« Reply #75 on: Today at 12:49:18 PM »

Quote from: catfish1957 on Today at 12:28:56 PM
The Trump candidancy generated all kind of  slime during the '16 primary toward Cruz. And that is now water under the bridge.
OTOH, you have rare types like LA who are  gullible enough to believe it.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2020, 06:36:17 pm »
Why would you men do this? 

Why would you turn this into anything to do with gender?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2020, 06:48:01 pm »
Why would you turn this into anything to do with gender?

Pretty telling isn't it?  Or why she had to infer her life story to make a point. Guess she is accusing us of sexism. 

"Ted Cruz is SLIME". I saw it happen.  ??????

(figure that one out)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2020, 06:50:00 pm »
Pretty telling isn't it?  Or why she had to infer her life story to make a point. Guess she is accusing us of sexism. 

(figure that one out)

I know, right?
It feels like a setup to a martyr play...

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2020, 06:54:54 pm »
 :2popcorn:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2020, 07:00:20 pm »
@LegalAmerican  Please knock off the man-bashing.  Roughly half of the TBR Members are men, and the women don't appreciate it either.  This is not the first ime you did that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2020, 08:18:57 pm »
Why would you men do this?  You think a woman, who has years of wisdom under her belt, lived the school of hard knocks, does NOT understand things?  If I told you that, my slime ex-husband talked a bank official into allowing him into my safe deposit box, you would not believe it. I had this box for my European B.C. , which place, does not exist anymore, my title to my car.  I had this box before my marriage to slime ex. His NAME was not on it.  Then when I saw he signed the card, later...BTW I had no money in there, I am not sneaky like that, I asked the teller to make a copy of that sign in card.  SHE DID.  I could have sued the Bank. I didn't. I have the proof that happened.  I had no money or anything else in my small box.  Why would you men, think I was gullible?  I have more story's like this, that actually happened.  I bet you all still believe, NO ONE,  can get into your safe deposit box.  Ever. I am NOT the gullible one.  That you even had to write, that, to try & discredit me, Says a lot.  Then, as now, that is backwards about TRUMP.  Ted Cruz IS SLIME.  I saw it happen.

Gender Card Played. :silly:  :silly:  :tongue2:  :tongue2: And laughed at.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #87 on: May 11, 2020, 08:56:24 pm »
Poor character isn’t inclusive to a particular gender. Men have their own ex wife/girlfriend stories, too. Boy, could we start a raging thread over this subject.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2020, 09:16:22 pm »
Poor character isn’t inclusive to a particular gender. Men have their own ex wife/girlfriend stories, too. Boy, could we start a raging thread over this subject.

:amen:

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #89 on: May 11, 2020, 09:33:11 pm »

(figure that one out)

It ain’t the first time sweet thang has posted about blaming men.  Probably explains her very curious devotion to trump...because according to her (and yes she posted this the other day), he’s “perfect”.

And I just reread her original post.    I’ve got to take serious exception to the phrase “years of wisdom under her belt”
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 09:35:23 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2020, 09:36:50 pm »
If this turns into a man-bashing/woman-bashing thread...so help me God....

:bullie smokin:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2020, 09:37:59 pm »
If this turns into a man-bashing/woman-bashing thread...so help me God....

:bullie smokin:
@Cyber Liberty
You can then Merge it with the Bush thread and what fun we will have!!!!
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #92 on: May 11, 2020, 09:39:18 pm »

@aligncare
But I’d win because my first wife was the spawn of Satan...so there’s really no point.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2020, 09:39:28 pm »
And I just reread her original post.    I’ve got to take serious exception to the phrase “years of wisdom under her belt”

My belt takes serious exception to that.  It shrank over the past 6 weeks by a couple inches.  I think it's in league with the pants that are shrinking in my closet.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2020, 09:39:37 pm »
@LegalAmerican  Please knock off the man-bashing.  Roughly half of the TBR Members are men, and the women don't appreciate it either.  This is not the first ime you did that.

Where was I man-bashing?  BOTH OF YOU MEN, WERE DOING THAT..TO ME.  I LOVE MEN. I AM A HETERO WOMAN.
 LIST THE BASH?   I need to know, so I can stop doing that.  I don't bash men. I support them.  Catfish is male & so is Cyber, right?  The  Axlesrod is male?  It was two men who called me gullible & Alexrod is a male, ?   who takes exception to my 'wisdom under my belt".    Just stating some facts.  I don't believe in bashing either side.  Then, why were those comments made to me?  I give up. 

« Reply #75 on: Today at 12:49:18 PM »

Quote from: catfish1957 on Today at 12:28:56 PM

OTOH, you have rare types like LA who are  gullible enough to believe it.=CATFISH

She ain't the only one who still buys that drink by the barrel.= CYBER
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 09:51:11 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #95 on: May 11, 2020, 09:41:30 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
You can then Merge it with the Bush thread and what fun we will have!!!!

That would make it the 54 page "Thread from Hell."
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #96 on: May 11, 2020, 09:42:38 pm »

True. I agree.   888high58888

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2020, 09:43:57 pm »
I’m reminded of a joke.

Why was Minnie Mouse kicked out of Disney World?

Because she was f*cking goofy.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #98 on: May 11, 2020, 09:53:07 pm »
I’m reminded of a joke.

Why was Minnie Mouse kicked out of Disney World?

Because she was f*cking goofy.

Was Minnie a woman?    888mouth 888mouth 888mouth

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #99 on: May 11, 2020, 10:10:37 pm »

Was Minnie a woman?    888mouth 888mouth 888mouth

Is she?   66minnie
I will NOT comply.