Author Topic: Tea Party now lists Senator Cruz as a RINO  (Read 14014 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Tea Party now lists Senator Cruz as a RINO
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2020, 03:21:13 pm »
That's all right... But no mercy for it. Just like no mercy for Tumpy when he's in error. If you ain't callin em on the carpet, you're accepting it outright, and part of the problem.

I don't mind holding feet to the fire.

I don't mind it either...even when it's my feet!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2020, 03:36:11 pm »
From the site......

"Tea Party", A Spinoff Political Entity In The Republican Party Of Ross Perot's 1990's Reform Party"

WTF does Perot have to do with this?  The "real" tea party was a brainchild of Rick Santelli, on the floor of the Chicago Mercantile in January 2009.  Calling out Obama on some of his initial Porkulus. Perot had absolutley zilch to do with this.  They can't even get their freakin history right.  Basic populist revisonist history bullshit.

Calling Cruz a RINO is about the most ridiculous thing I have heard.  I think this is a farce or joke side of an ultra-Trumper cult.  (look at the side ads).

Anyone mind telling me a senator more consistently conservative than Cruz the past 8 years?  I piss on bogus "hit-pieces" by organizations who are so historically challenged, they are a joke.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 03:44:53 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2020, 03:43:27 pm »
From the site......

"Tea Party", A Spinoff Political Entity In The Republican Party Of Ross Perot's 1990's Reform Party"

WTF does Perot have to do with this?  The "real" tea party was a brainchild Rick Santelli, on the floor of the Chicago Mercantile in January 2009.  Calling out Obama on some of his initial Porkulus. Perot had absolutley zilch to do with this.  They can't even get their freakin history right.  Basic populist revisonist history bullshit.

Calling Cruz a RINO is about the most ridiculous thing I have heard.  I think this is a farce or joke side of an ultra-Trumper cult.  (look at the side ads).

Anyone mind telling me a senator more consistently conservative than Cruz the past 8 years?  I piss on bogus "hit-pieces" by organizations who are so historically challenged, they are a joke.

Ted Cruz is one of a shrinking handful of U.S. Senators with intelligence, guts and honor. He deserves our support.

Most of the rest of them are glorified state representatives with good teeth and hair and pallets of interest-group campaign cash who otherwise couldn't think their way out of a paper bag. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2020, 03:45:43 pm »
The MSM didn't want Ted, and they thought they could beat Trump.

That's about the best summary I've ever read, of anything.
James 1:20

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2020, 03:50:43 pm »
Yes it is best to be truthful.  There have been several times where Cruz has cast a vote that I wasn't exactly happy with; that is until I was able to read the actual text of the bill and then realized why he voted the way that he did.

No where in the article has the actual piece(s) of legislation been referenced and as I stated I tried looking it up, but without the bill number or even the resolution number, I couldn't find it.

As for Cruz jumping on the Trump train -- he has stood behind him many times but he has also opposed him.  I tend to veer away from blog sites --- especially ones that don't show any references to what their 'blogging' about.

Very good points.  As Paul Harvery, always said..... "And Now.... "The rest of the Story".   I admit that Cruz has not batted a 1.000, but he has been spot on 90-95% of the time.  I welcome any other Briefer to expound their explanation of how any other senator has been a better advocate of the conservative cause.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2020, 12:25:58 am »

I don't understand your question.

Ted Cruz is born of CUBAN REFUGEE dad and jewish American mother in CANADA.  He had dual citizenship, which he renounced, to be able to run for president of USA.  I once supported Ted Cruz.  NOT ANY MORE, once I saw how he lied and how underhanded he is, was, still is.  TEA PARTY IS CORRECT.  Why would TEA PARTY MEMBERS LIE? 

Ted supports anything, that would make him look good to the public, like supporting TRUMP.  Riding his coat tails. POTUS USES DIPLOMACY IN DEALING WITH HIM.  I would not turn my back on Cruz.
Everyone will vote for whomever they want.  I just gave my issues & points about "lying Ted". I SAW those lies with my own, eyes & ears.  I DO NOT TRUST HIM ONE TINY BIT.  Do I need to detail those lies?

You buy tinfoil by the square foot don't you?

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2020, 12:37:47 am »
You buy tinfoil by the square foot don't you?

(Click to embiggen.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2020, 12:58:15 am »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2020, 01:07:25 am »

(Click to embiggen.)

Such disrespect for POTUS.  You all think that is clever?  You think Ted Cruz is a great guy?  BORN IN CANADA. HE IS A DOMINIONIST.  HE DID VOTE FOR TPP.   NO  'BULL CRAP' as someone said on here.  THREE TRUTHS.....then posting  TIN FOIL. 

ALL YOU DO IS DESTROY AMERICA BY DOING THAT. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2020, 01:13:32 am »
Such disrespect for POTUS.  You all think that is clever?  You think Ted Cruz is a great guy?  BORN IN CANADA. HE IS A DOMINIONIST.  HE DID VOTE FOR TPP.   NO  'BULL CRAP' as someone said on here.  THREE TRUTHS.....then posting  TIN FOIL. 

OH GET THE KNOT OUT OF YOUR THONG.

IT'S FUNNY.

HAVE A LITTLE SENSE OF HUMOR.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2020, 01:19:36 am »
OH GET THE KNOT OUT OF YOUR THONG.

IT'S FUNNY.

HAVE A LITTLE SENSE OF HUMOR.

She literally said the other day that she thinks trump “is perfect”.  She is incapable of rational thought or humor on the subject
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2020, 01:34:27 am »

Lighten up, Francis!

« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 01:36:07 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2020, 01:37:35 am »
She literally said the other day that she thinks trump “is perfect”.  She is incapable of rational thought or humor on the subject

I'll bet you can guess how I react when somebody shows no sense of humor....
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2020, 01:42:23 am »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2020, 02:23:35 am »

You had me at "She is incapable of rational thought".
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2020, 05:16:29 am »
I’ve been cruising around the internet learning more about Dominionism.  It seems some of the proof that you are a Dominionist is if you believe that our country was founded on Jude-Christian values.

Texas Lt Gov Dan Patrick is one because he said and I quote “because every problem we have in America has a solution in the Bible.”

One of the proofs that Ted Cruz is a Domionionist is that he said he was a Christian first and an American second.  He also had the audacity to say that the separation of church and state is a one way wall meant to protect the church from the state.

I found a list of other Dominionist and it’s a scary bunch of people.

James Dobson
Mike Huckabee
D. James Kennedy
Tim Lehaye (author of Left Behind series)
Tom Coburn
Jim DeMint
Sarah Palin
Michelle Bachman

Some organizations associated with

American Family Association
Council for National Policy
Eagle Forum
Family Research Council
Moral Majority
National Religious Broadcasters
Texas Republican Party

I’m pretty much sick of reading all that crap. It’s a ridiculous smear that I saw was being attributed to any Christian politician. I haven’t posted links because there were just too many. If you want to go down the rabbit hole search Dominionism politicians.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 05:18:36 am by LilLamb »
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2020, 09:30:20 am »

I don't know....   some of the ridiculous things she says is so funny, it  makes for some good satirical fodder.  She's pretty much the Cartman of TBR.  I know I am entertained.   

Every think you would ever be in a place where a member is basically  calling  Trump the  world advocate of  conservativism, and Cruz is a RINO?
I hope she doesn't leave.  I love it.   :silly:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2020, 09:34:05 am »
I’ve been cruising around the internet learning more about Dominionism.  It seems some of the proof that you are a Dominionist is if you believe that our country was founded on Jude-Christian values.

That also covers about 90-95% of the membership here. 

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2020, 02:59:56 pm »
...  You think Ted Cruz is a great guy?  BORN IN CANADA. 1.) HE IS A DOMINIONIST. 2.)  ...

1.) So what!You got something against Canuckians? :silly: What you failed to mention is that he was 3 YO when his parents moved back to the US (Texas). IOW, his entire elementary and High school education were in Texas.

2.) First, "Dominionist" is an epithet usually used by people - usually Libs and Progs - who hate people of a certain religious viewpoint. Second, Cruz is a Southern Baptist, a denomination whose teachings and practices don't align well with Christian Reconstructionists (what they call themselves). So your accusation the Cruz is a "Dominionist" probably says more about you than Ted Cruz.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2020, 03:03:25 pm »
1.) So what!You got something against Canuckians? :silly: What you failed to mention is that he was 3 YO when his parents moved back to the US (Texas). IOW, his entire elementary and High school education were in Texas.

2.) First, "Dominionist" is an epithet usually used by people - usually Libs and Progs - who hate people of a certain religious viewpoint. Second, Cruz is a Southern Baptist, a denomination whose teachings and practices don't align well with Christian Reconstructionists (what they call themselves). So your accusation the Cruz is a "Dominionist" probably says more about you than Ted Cruz.

FACTS.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2020, 03:06:28 pm »

"Dominionism" is simply an epithet, usually used by Libs and Progs, that means no more than, "(S)He's a Christian and I disagree with him/her." There is not one Christian Reconstructionist person or organization on the lists you posted (and I think you knew that).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2020, 03:28:23 pm »
"Dominionism" is simply an epithet, usually used by Libs and Progs, that means no more than, "(S)He's a Christian and I disagree with him/her." There is not one Christian Reconstructionist person or organization on the lists you posted (and I think you knew that).

By and large this kerfluffle is over a largely pentecostal variety of Dominionism called the Fivefold Ministry...Largely taken out of context from Cruz's old man selling his kid in large pentecostal settings... speaking their language.

Pentecostalism, from the outside looking in seems kinda kooky on it's own, not to mention layering Fivefold theology on top of it... And the Press had a field day stretching that language and setting well beyond its limits.

Literally much ado about nothing, similar to the ways the Amish are taken as wierdos by those who don't understand them. From within the Pentecostal culture, Fivefold language is far from inflammatory, and really rather bland.. Like any other Christian Restructionist  theology.

Seriously a MEH... Till trotted out in alarmist nonsense like that exampled in this thread.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2020, 03:48:55 pm »
Cruz not wanting to place Tariffs on anyone would be pretty consistent with his lower tax ideology, so that wouldn't surprise me.
I don't think this makes him a RINO.
His vote on the PPT deal was determined by the EX-IM bank not being a part of it.
It was snuck into at the last minute.
This was the time Cruz called McConnell out, and why he called him out.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2020, 04:05:32 pm »
I see some articles & videos have been removed.  Here is what I remember about the TTP.  Ted Cruz signed it. Later he said, he was lied to and didn't know what he was signing.  Isn't he supposed to READ...what he is signing?  He is an attorney. He claims NOT TO KNOW, WHAT HE SIGNED. THAT IS WHAT HE IS THERE FOR...as senator, for WE THE PEOPLE. HE DIDN'T READ IT?  It was a program for NWO & would destroy America, more. Same with his support of North American UNION.  His wife, Heidi, was C.E.O. of that.  Cruz is just bidding his time.  Nothing to do about helping AMERICANS. SNAKE IN THE GRASS.
----------------------------------------------
Is Ted Cruz a Dominionist?
2 Answers
James Holloman
James Hollomon, The USA is headed toward banana republic status if we don't change course.
Updated Jan 23, 2016 · Author has 3.1k answers and 4.4m answer views
Ted Cruz is a member of a strict fundamentalist branch of the Southern Baptist Church with deep roots in Dominionist theology. His father is a noted Dominionist. Here are a sampling of references to read more about his desire to set up a national and eventually world-wide Christian theocratic government.

Ted Cruz, Dominionism and Jesus
The Left Must Accept that Ted Cruz is the Dominionist Messiah
CHILLING Exposé:  Ted Cruz & his Dominionist Roots
Born From The Heart of the Dominionist Christian Right

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I Call B.S.

I do not know what you are talking about.

I work nearly just down the street from the Church Ted Cruz attended when he was in High School,
Clay Road at Highway 6.
It isn't some weird Dominionist church, what ever that is.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2020, 04:28:56 pm »
I Call B.S.

I do not know what you are talking about.

I work nearly just down the street from the Church Ted Cruz attended when he was in High School,
Clay Road at Highway 6.
It isn't some weird Dominionist church, what ever that is.

The Trump candidancy generated all kind of  slime during the '16 primary toward Cruz. And that is now water under the bridge.
OTOH, you have rare types like LA who are  gullible enough to believe it.