Author Topic: Tea Party now lists Senator Cruz as a RINO  (Read 14141 times)

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: Tea Party now lists Senator Cruz as a RINO
« Reply #300 on: May 17, 2020, 06:16:58 am »
Ok, I am done with this fruit loop. I am going to use that nonexistent block feature on this bozo. Enough stupid in my life. 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #301 on: May 17, 2020, 03:39:43 pm »
Ok, I am done with this fruit loop. I am going to use that nonexistent block feature on this bozo. Enough stupid in my life.

It doesn't exist, but if it did you would go to your "Profile Info", hover over "Modify Profile", and then select the "Buddies/Ignore List" option. But as you say, it's "nonexistent". :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #302 on: May 17, 2020, 05:23:42 pm »

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #303 on: May 18, 2020, 05:44:29 pm »
If all the politicians that have been mentioned on this thread are truly libertarians, why in in the hell is the federal government so large?
Weren't the libertarians the ones who were going to strike down bad laws, and devolve everything back to the states, via the 10th amendment, stay out of foreign wars, let everyone get high, etc.?
If all these people are libertarians, they aren't doing a very good job of it.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #304 on: May 18, 2020, 08:02:58 pm »
I bet there's more and they just don't want to deal with the libertarians flaming threads. Hell, I don't ever go on libertarian or democrat threads in other forums or on Facebook. I just came onto this thread to set the record right that Ted Cruz is Rino or I never would have signed up on this forum.

I might find some friends here after a while. You know the words, "Stumble upon" and I Stumbled Upon this forum. I thought this old type of forum was dead.
We'll see, easy come easy go.

Most of your stumbling is of the mental variety.  In your sick obtusivated world, Cruz might as well be a livertarian, because you have no clue telling the differenance between a anatomical organ, and a political leaning.

Only thing worse than a troll, is a troll still living in 2016.  Where's the fly swatter?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.