Author Topic: History-defining question: Will 18 million ‘temporary’ jobless get their jobs back?  (Read 2338 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Zelenko was working with Jerome Corsi. They put that video out specifically to get it taken down and discredit HCQ by making it look like it was being peddled by quacks.
Source, please.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Source, please.
https://www.businessinsider.com/doj-investigates-doctor-pushing-questionable-coronavirus-treatments-after-accidental-email-2020-5

I've always been suspicious of quacks... and when I heard Jerome Corsi's name come up in association with the guy, I knew something was up.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 02:07:31 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

https://www.businessinsider.com/doj-investigates-doctor-pushing-questionable-coronavirus-treatments-after-accidental-email-2020-5

I've always been suspicious of quacks... and when I heard Jerome Corsi's name come up in association with the guy, I knew something was up.
Me, too. Like the assholes who fed veterans one or two of the drugs but not the zinc, which is necessary to stop the viral action. That's the study after clicking from link to link to link to link that is being touted, and one which included the ionophore, but never the Zinc which interferes with the viral replication.
It was not a double blind FDA study either.
From https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/21/coronavirus-second-wave-hydroxychloroquine-trial An article which quotes the head of the CDC (an agency which has made a mess of all this, too)

Also on Tuesday, a malaria drug frequently touted by Trump for treating Covid-19 showed no benefit in a large analysis of its use in US veterans hospitals. There were more deaths among those given hydroxychloroquine than those given standard care, researchers reported.
First off, those given Standard care were mild cases. Only the most severe got the medication (Those most likely to die). But they didn't even get all of it, because the Zinc Sulfate was left out every time.
So a bunch of veterans, administered the hydroxychloroquine but not the ion it was supposed to get into the cells, at a late stage in the disease were killed by improper medication.

I hate to say it, but sadly, that is likely not a first--especially with the VA.

It may have been a large analysis, but the drug regimen was not properly administered to the patients, the patients it was administered to were in very bad shape already, while the regimen of hydroxychloroquine/Zithromax/Zinc Sulfate is something best administered earlier in the onset of the disease to stop damage from occurring, not late after the damage is done.

Other studies say different from the VA "analysis" and the CDC, which rapidly falls back on requiring study constraints it itself did not apply to its own 'study' to discredit the "anecdotal evidence":

FOX 26 gets unprecedented access to Texas' 1st nursing home to treat COVID-19 with Hydroxychloroquine

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/fox-26-gets-unprecedented-access-to-texas-1st-nursing-home-to-treat-covid-19-with-hydroxychloroquine

American Association of Physicians and Surgeons Says Hydroxychloroquine Helpful
https://www.rightnowmn.org/american_associan_of_physicians_and_surgeons_says_hydroxychloroquine_helpful

Hydroxychloroquine Has about 90 Percent Chance of Helping COVID-19 Patients
https://aapsonline.org/hcq-90-percent-chance/

Other ionophores are discussed, but the available, effective, and cheap one is hydroxychloroquine.

But, scanning those articles, where are they coming from and where are they going to?

They are pushing for the vaccine. The vaccine which does not exist, has been already estimated to likely be no more than 60% effective if and when it does, and because of the mutation rate of the virus, will only grow less effective.

The medical industry has no interest in a cure, especially a cheap and readily available cure. There is no profit in taking a handful of pills that cost about $20 and wiping the bug out. Hell, there isn't even anything to patent.

A vaccine will make a fortune for the guy who is funding the WHO, which lied for the Chinese, who was in tighter than bedbugs with Google, who owns YouTube which is scrubbing videos which don't agree with the W.H.O., which profit motive or not, has already proven it doesn't know crap.

I, too, could "prove" just about anything to be wrong if I did flawed 'studies' on it (1 "study"), had a bunch of corrupted PhDs to stand up and say "SEE!", and the power to scrub dissent from the media. 

That's beginning to look a lot like the Climate Change game to me, another of the UN bag of tricks.

Defense number one has always been to brand the dissent as "crackpots" or otherwise discredit them.

Just sayin' @jmyrlefuller

The Guardian says:
Rampant disinformation, partisan news sources and social media's tsunami of fake news are no bases on which to inform the American public in 2020. We believe every one of us deserves equal access to fact-based news and analysis.

While there is a lot of truth in that statement, I don't necessarily point those fingers in the same direction as The Guardian.
If you chase the use of fake news and partisan news sources in this, they have made a muddle of everything, and they have almost all been leaning heavily in the same direction.

That's why I chased the use of hydroxychloroquine in the journals (scientific publications) just as I have pursued likely origins of the virus itself (not a 'wet market' like the Guardian says) through scientific publications.
Zinc is a known viral replication inhibitor. Hydroxychloroquine acts as an ionophore and transports the zinc through the cell membranes into the Type 1 pneumocytes, which keeps them from being destroyed. Macrolide antibiotics like Azithromycin not only fight bacterial infection, but mute the immune response, helping prevent a cytokine storm--the overactive immune response that can kill the patient.

Ionophores other than hydroxychloroquine have been discussed in the journals as well, but hydroxychloroquine is available, cheap, effective (if the ions are there to transport), off the shelf, and has a long history of being prescribed for longer terms for other maladies, so it is well known in terms of dosages and side effects. We're talking a five day course, here, not years of medication.

But it seems mentioning other ionophores here would only have the CDC, AMA, WHO, and their masters chasing down that information in an effort to discredit the basis for which they are used by not administering the source of the Zinc ions that they transport, in order to promote nonexistent vaccines and perpetuate both the outbreak and the economic devastation it has unleashed.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 03:25:45 am by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Absalom

Which is the more powerful force; Economics or Nature?
The Industrial Revolution, from 1750 till the Great War, took some 160 years to transform the world.
In contrast, the Bubonic Plague raged from 1348 to 1352, killing as many as 200 million, also transforming the world.
Yet the answer to the question should be obvious.
The notion that life will revert to its recent past, akin to switching on a light, is beyond brainless as
COVID is but another of Nature's trans-formative events and is still playing out.
A wise Man would be asking, what society will look like when this pandemic passes, factoring in
the inevitability of significant change.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 03:36:01 am by Absalom »

Offline Smokin Joe

Which is the more powerful force; Economics or Nature?
The Industrial Revolution, from 1750 till the Great War, took some 160 years to transform the world.
In contrast, the Bubonic Plague raged from 1348 to 1352, killing as many as 200 million, also transforming the world.
Yet the answer to the question should be obvious.
The notion that life will revert to its recent past, akin to switching on a light, is beyond brainless as
COVID is but another of Nature's trans-formative events and is still playing out.
A wise Man would be asking, what society will look like when this pandemic passes, factoring in
the inevitability of significant change.
If you  assume it is a natural event.

The most powerful impacts on the Human Condition ultimately impact and involve the limbic brain, through conflict or flight, and leave lasting impressions on cultures that survive.
Volcanic eruptions, climate  shifts, cosmic impacts, major earthquakes, tsunamis, famine, pestilence, all the horsemen of the Apocalypse pop in from time to time.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
To clarify @Smokin Joe : I am actually bullish and optimistic on HCQ/zinc as a treatment.

What I find disturbing is when we see bad actors like Corsi trot "doctors" like Zelenko out to give too-good-to-be-true results that sound like they came out of an infomercial. It does make those who legitimately see it as a treatment look bad. Corsi has a notorious track record in that regard.

HCQ is a medicine. No medicine has a 100% success rate. Very few have a 90% success rate. To have the kind of success rate against a still-unknown virus when the treatment was designed for another virus altogether would be practically impossible.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Absalom

If you  assume it is a natural event.
The most powerful impacts on the Human Condition ultimately impact and involve the limbic brain, through conflict or flight, and leave lasting impressions on cultures that survive.
Volcanic eruptions, climate  shifts, cosmic impacts, major earthquakes, tsunamis, famine, pestilence, all the horsemen of the Apocalypse pop in from time to time.
--------------------------
Perceptive observation about a natural event.
While I can't prove this, my sense is that the Chinese were
experimenting w/Nature's elements and criminally lost control.
Indeed the Four Horsemen are presently alive and well !

Offline Smokin Joe

To clarify @Smokin Joe : I am actually bullish and optimistic on HCQ/zinc as a treatment.

What I find disturbing is when we see bad actors like Corsi trot "doctors" like Zelenko out to give too-good-to-be-true results that sound like they came out of an infomercial. It does make those who legitimately see it as a treatment look bad. Corsi has a notorious track record in that regard.

HCQ is a medicine. No medicine has a 100% success rate. Very few have a 90% success rate. To have the kind of success rate against a still-unknown virus when the treatment was designed for another virus altogether would be practically impossible.
Or is the solution simpler than we've been told by aall the official doctors who have been making a mess of things?

The HCQ is not the medicine, it is what delivers the zinc into the cell, where it interferes with the viral replication. HCQ has no direct effect on the virus, but instead acts as an ionophore.It's the bus, not the passenger.

It is the zinc which has the antiviral effect, within the cells (Type 1 pneumocytes).

But every "study" the CDC and Fauci are pointing to LEFT OUT THE ZINC.

That is neither a fair not complete assessment of the regimen, just some science-ish done to prove that the HCQ by itself isn't effective, which Dr. Zelenko said. Zelenko explained the mechanism in nearly layman's terms,

That's why he proposed the three component pharmacology.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Let's not be too rough on Corsi.  He got the Swiftboat Vets together to stop John Kerry in 2004.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

Let's not be too rough on Corsi.  He got the Swiftboat Vets together to stop John Kerry in 2004.
Corsi was a place the man could turn for help getting the word out.

It's obvious the CDC, the WHO, etc. had no interest in anything that didn't keep the panic, their importance, and the destruction of the economy going. Dammi man! Just think of the Grants they can get....
Anyone whose information has been scrubbed by YouTube for not marching in lockstep with the CCP and the WHO, and yes, the CDC is worth at least a second look.

Again, the CDCNIH guidelines only recommended against High Dose hydroxychloroquine, 1.5X what Zelenko recommended--(which was 200mg twice daily, with 500 mg Azithromycin, once daily, with 200 mg Zinc Sulfate, also once daily, for five days.) and then the CDC/NIH DID NOT MENTION ZINC--the active antiviral agent, once it is in the cell. Again, the reason to take the hydroxychloroquine is to get the zinc through the cell membrane into the cytoplasm to interfere with the virus' ability to replicate and destroy the cell. Since these cells are the Type 1 pneumocytes, which exchange oxygen and CO2 into and out of the blood respectively, they are important, and are the ones which SARS-CoV-2 attacks.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/whats-new/
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 01:27:52 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis