Author Topic: Trump order to paint border wall black could drive up cost $500 million or more  (Read 2466 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Obviously then, money for the wall isn't an issue anymore?  I didn't realize that it was completely funded.

Come on @libertybele  The article is creative writing by two Washington Post staffers with too much time on their hands. 

The article doesn't pass the sniff test ... any sniff test.  This is just filler for the hate Trump quota imposed by madman Bezos.

This is wannabe real.   

Online libertybele

Come on @libertybele  The article is creative writing by two Washington Post staffers with too much time on their hands. 

The article doesn't pass the sniff test ... any sniff test.  This is just filler for the hate Trump quota imposed by madman Bezos.

This is wannabe real.

Fair enough.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Obviously then, money for the wall isn't an issue anymore?  I didn't realize that it was completely funded.

A half a Billion is a pretty hefty price tag to begin with.  What are they painting it with?  Ceramic?

@roamer_1 is right on the money...it doesn't matter what color it is, in the 110 degree sunlight all colors get too hot to handle, even with gloves.  Hell, don't paint it at all, or just use primer.  NASA discovered with the second flight of the Space Shuttle they can cut hundreds of pounds from the weight of the payload by simply not painting the huge fuel tank (which gets thrown away).  That's why they were primer orange.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

This is wannabe real.

I can agree with that pretty easily.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

That's pretty much the upshot of all this.  It doesn't matter how much we spend on a wall, it's useless if we don't enforce laws that are already on the books.

It's like the discussion @Chosen Daughter started recently (on an unrelated Topic) about holes being cut in the Bollard poles.  Anybody, given enough time, can cut through any fence.  It's pointless if that fence doesn't get patrolled, and patrols are guaranteed to stop the instant any Democrat gets elected President.

This is why a solid barrier has appeal:  Even when the commie Rats eventually get a President, a wall or fence is "passive," and not prone to failures of the Rats who will do everything they can to dismantle the border.  They really hate Americans.

Disagree. We DO NOT have the laws to protect our borders. That was changed in 1965 & other demon-rat LAWS PUT IN, that once illegals touch our land,  we cannot touch them.   DEMON-RATS...called them "migrants" & we cannot shoot them, harm them in anyway.  Should I post all of that?   The barrier was created, by suggestions from BORDER PATROL..who need to see what is going on, on the other side.

Offline LegalAmerican

This is wannabe real.

I didn't look at the date, nor who wrote it.  MORE OLD NEWS?   About 2 years ago, POTUS mentioned, he might want to paint it black, but nothing was decided on that yet.  So now, I need to look at the date AGAIN, by this poster.  Thank you.