Author Topic: BREAKING: Justice moves to drop case against Flynn  (Read 3058 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: BREAKING: Justice moves to drop case against Flynn
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2020, 07:34:15 pm »

Circle of Suicide candidates.... VanGrack is at 8pm

One key player is missing -- Rod Rosenstein  Perhaps even another player missing -- Jeff Sessions
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2020, 08:23:16 pm »
There has been all kinds of mounting evidence on different people up until this point.  No one has been indicted.  MSM isn't even reporting this.  So, this is once again, nothing.  Nothing is going to happen to anyone involved in the corruption.  They'd have to start at the top beginning with Obama.  They are not going to indict the first Black president and certainly not Clinton. Biden is up for election and it is becoming clear why he was made the nominee; if the GOP and Barr pursue any of this, it will look like they are going after Biden so that Trump can win.  I think we all know that's how the DEMS are going to spin this.  Meanwhile, Biden and the DEMS will get away with all the corruption; false Russian collusion, bogus impeachment, Burisma, Ukraine, etc., and probably even the spread of COVID-19.

The pattern has been, up until now, to drop any prosecutions that might eventually lead to O'Bastard.  We'll have to see if that continues.  If they really do break that pattern, then O'Bastard will still get off the hook by being named an "Unindicted Co-conspirator."  So far, all the McCabes, Clappers and Brennans of the world have been skating, and pretending that since they haven't been prosecuted they must be as pure as the driven snow.

We have a history of not prosecutor former Presidents, because if we do that a future crooked President might resist leaving office at the end of the term.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2020, 08:44:24 pm »
Now comes the real test of Donald Trump, President, Chief law enforcement officer. Will he seek justice against Saint Obama’s role in America’s first intelligence agency coup to depose a sitting president?

If anyone had the chutzpah to do it, it would be Donald Trump.

Not going to hold my breath simply based on what he said versus what he did in regards to Hillary Clinton.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2020, 08:57:57 pm »
One key player is missing -- Rod Rosenstein  Perhaps even another player missing -- Jeff Sessions

Sessions wasn't in any way complicit in the Mueller probe.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2020, 09:44:01 pm »
Not going to hold my breath simply based on what he said versus what he did in regards to Hillary Clinton.

As I said to another Member who loves to throw old Trump quotes in our faces, what he did and said early on has little bearing to what happens now, because people learn.  When they find they are wrong about something, they either change their minds or deny they were ever "wrong."  It's up to the observer to determine which is operative.

And yeah, I wish he had gone after the fertile environment of Clinton crimes but he didn't, and now we're all reaping the whirlwind of criminals who re-offend because they weren't punished for earlier crimes.  If we don't start seeing corruptocrats heading to jail, this country will not be saved.  We've all been yelling this into our hats since the Clinton Crime Wave of the 1990's.  It's only gotten worse.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2020, 09:45:56 pm »
Sessions wasn't in any way complicit in the Mueller probe.

He wasn't complicit in the Flynn fiasco, either.  He was just dishonest when he first took the job, for recusing himself.  Trump has said he would not have nominated Sessions to be AG had he known Sessions would do that.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2020, 11:20:24 pm »
As I said to another Member who loves to throw old Trump quotes in our faces, what he did and said early on has little bearing to what happens now, because people learn.  When they find they are wrong about something, they either change their minds or deny they were ever "wrong."  It's up to the observer to determine which is operative.

And yeah, I wish he had gone after the fertile environment of Clinton crimes but he didn't, and now we're all reaping the whirlwind of criminals who re-offend because they weren't punished for earlier crimes.  If we don't start seeing corruptocrats heading to jail, this country will not be saved.  We've all been yelling this into our hats since the Clinton Crime Wave of the 1990's.  It's only gotten worse.

Old quotes have a way of popping up when there’s people wanting the same kind of justice on blatantly criminal people that was promised and not delivered in the past.

What’s that line that goes “past behavior is the best predictor future behavior”

I never expected him to lock Hillary up. But there’s people here that voted for him based on that and are most likely under the belief someone from the Obama Crime Family is going to get locked up for this travesty.

It’s Charlie Brown and Lucy holding the football for him yet again.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2020, 11:23:22 pm »
He wasn't complicit in the Flynn fiasco, either.  He was just dishonest when he first took the job, for recusing himself.  Trump has said he would not have nominated Sessions to be AG had he known Sessions would do that.

From what I’m reading in the article I posted earlier from Mollie Hemingway...Sessions was ambushed by the same people that framed Flynn from almost the same time they hit LTG Flynn. He was left with no choice but to recuse himself based on what Comey and the rest of the DoJ at the direction of the Oval Office were plotting to do to the Trump team even before the transition was finished.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2020, 11:27:34 pm »
Old quotes have a way of popping up when there’s people wanting the same kind of justice on blatantly criminal people that was promised and not delivered in the past.

What’s that line that goes “past behavior is the best predictor future behavior”

I never expected him to lock Hillary up. But there’s people here that voted for him based on that and are most likely under the belief someone from the Obama Crime Family is going to get locked up for this travesty.

It’s Charlie Brown and Lucy holding the football for him yet again.

Agreed.  goopo
I will NOT comply.