Author Topic: QuarantineQuarantine  (Read 387 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
QuarantineQuarantine
« on: May 08, 2020, 10:13:31 pm »
Quarantine

Wikipedia

"A quarantine is a restriction on the movement of people and goods which is intended to prevent the spread of disease or pests. It is often used in connection to disease and illness, preventing the movement of those who may have been exposed to a communicable disease, but do not have a confirmed medical diagnosis. It is distinct from medical isolation, in which those confirmed to be infected with a communicable disease are isolated from the healthy population. Quarantine considerations are often one aspect of border control.
The concept of quarantine has been known since biblical times, and is known to have been practised through history in various places. Notable quarantines in modern history include that of the village of Eyam in 1665 during the bubonic plague outbreak in England; East Samoa during the 1918 flu pandemic; the 1972 Yugoslav smallpox outbreak, and extensive quarantines applied throughout the world during the COVID-19 pandemic."

snip
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: QuarantineQuarantine
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 10:40:09 pm »
With the history regarding pandemics, and quarantines, I amazes me that so many think they have enough knowledge to judge these lockdown measures to be unnecessary.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 10:48:53 pm »
With the history regarding pandemics, and quarantines, I amazes me that so many think they have enough knowledge to judge these lockdown measures to be unnecessary.

I think it's an unknown if they were "unnecessary," and the Democrat/RINO Governors' thirst for tyranny makes it highly unlikely the experiment will ever be tried again.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 10:51:11 pm »

I am not sure that is the question.
What is the evidence that the "lockdown" is necessary?  Faucci?  CDC?  China?  Who is believable that does not have an agenda..

Life has risk... driving, crossing the street, going to the doctor.... we cannot eliminate all of life's risks...