Author Topic: Watch: PlanDemic video link HERE  (Read 465 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Watch: PlanDemic video link HERE
« on: May 08, 2020, 03:33:33 pm »
There has been much discussion about the video "PlanDemic," but watching it has become very difficult because YouTube pulls every attempt to post it, often banning peoples accounts when they try!

Here is a link to watch it on Bitchute:

https://plandemicmovie.com/

People have been walking up to me in the meat world to tell me this is a must-see.  It's around 26 minutes long.  Enjoy!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Re: Watch: PlanDemic video link HERE
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 03:42:07 pm »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 04:06:16 pm »
Facebook, YouTube remove viral 'Plandemic' video that links face masks to getting sick
By Alicia Cohn - 05/08/20 08:34 AM EDT

Facebook, YouTube and other social media platforms have removed a viral documentary-style video titled "Plandemic" that promoted conspiracy theories about the coronavirus.

The 26-minute video, which was framed as part of a longer documentary on the coronavirus pandemic, promoted several false claims, including that wearing a face mask makes it easier to get the virus and that shelter-in-place orders hurt the immune system.

It also claimed without evidence that the coronavirus was invented in a laboratory in order to promote vaccinations. Judy Mikovits, an anti-vaccination activist, makes many of the claims in the video.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/technology/496757-facebook-and-youtube-remove-viral-plandemic-video-that-links-face-masks-to
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2020, 12:27:11 am »
Facebook, YouTube remove viral 'Plandemic' video that links face masks to getting sick
By Alicia Cohn - 05/08/20 08:34 AM EDT

It also claimed without evidence that the coronavirus was invented in a laboratory in order to promote vaccinations. Judy Mikovits, an anti-vaccination activist, makes many of the claims in the video.

I just watched the video and I didn't hear it the same way as above.

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2020, 04:59:34 pm »
Here is a recipe for a conspiracy theory: add a kernel of truth, add a dose of half-truths, conjectures and prejudices. Mix facts with fiction, ignorance and a healthy portion bold faced lies. Add a celebrity and the media and there it is. Ultimately people are going to believe what they want to believe. I pray that this nightmare is over sooner rather than later.