Author Topic: FLASHBACK 2016: Steve Schmidt Predicts Electoral Doom for Trump and GOP  (Read 615 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Watch the predictions confidently asserted by Steve Schmidt in 2016, completely lacking any hint of self-doubt, that Donald Trump and the Republicans would be decisively defeated in November 2016. Why this clown is still allowed to continue pretending that he is some sort of credible pundit is amazing considering his laughable failure which apparently did not teach that arrogant blowhard any sense of humility.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline skeeter

Schmidt's brand has been worthless ever since, explaining his advanced TDS.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Schmidt's brand has been worthless ever since, explaining his advanced TDS.

Schmidt was worthless since he helped McStain throw the election to O'Bastard way back in 2008.  I'm sure he advised McStain to publicly endorse O'Bastard three weeks before the General Election.  "You have nothing to fear from an Obama Presidency!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Schmidt was worthless since he helped McStain throw the election to O'Bastard way back in 2008.  I'm sure he advised McStain to publicly endorse O'Bastard three weeks before the General Election.  "You have nothing to fear from an Obama Presidency!"

Although it has a long way to go the GOP has definitely improved since guys like this fraud have outed themselves.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@240B  Ping to PJ's promised thread....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It was this guy, and dozens more just like him, which helped get Donald Trump elected President.
They had the Democrat/Liberal base so convinced that Hillary was going to win with 110% of the vote and all the Electoral College, that the base felt no need to vote.

Why should I bother? Why should I stand in line? Like Schmidt says, the election is already over and Hillary is already the President Elect.

BTW, they are already starting this same propaganda with Biden. And that will only work to Trump and the Republicans favor.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.