Author Topic: Michigan Pilot Gives an ‘F U’ Flyover to Democrat Gov. Whitmer over Coronavirus Lockdown  (Read 322 times)

rangerrebew

Michigan Pilot Gives an ‘F U’ Flyover to Democrat Gov. Whitmer over Coronavirus Lockdown

michigan FU flight path
FlightAware
Katherine Rodriguez2 May 2020

A frustrated Michigan pilot flew an “F U” pattern over Grand Rapids to spell out his message to Democrat Gov. Gretchen Whitmer about her lockdown order.

Ed Frederick, 45, spent an hour charting out the flightpath to give his simple message to Whitmer over her handling of the coronavirus, with an arrow pointing directly at the governor’s mansion, according to Flightaware.

Frederick said he was inspired to take a trip in his propeller plane Friday morning after Whitmer announced she would be extending the state’s stay-at-home order through May 28.

https://www.breitbart.com/local/2020/05/02/michigan-pilot-gives-an-f-u-flyover-to-democrat-gov-whitmer-over-coronavirus-lockdown/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
In the words of our immortal Briefer.....   Frank Cannon

"Top Notch"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

Ahh, the benefits of GPS... lol

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I saw this on Bookface.  I didn't believe it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: