Author Topic: BREAKING: Justice moves to drop case against Flynn  (Read 3057 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: BREAKING: Justice moves to drop case against Flynn
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2020, 12:00:55 pm »
Did Biden help frame General Flynn? He was in the January 2017 Oval Office neeting discussing Flynn-Kislyak calls with Obama, Comey, Yates, Rice and Brennan.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2020, 12:19:09 pm »
Barry Hussein's culpability:
...   "After the briefing, Obama dismissed the group but asked Yates and Comey to stay behind. Obama started by saying he had 'learned of the information about Flynn' and his conversation with Kislyak about sanctions. Obama specified he did not want any additional information on the matter, but was seeking information on whether the White House should be treating Flynn any differently, given the information. At that point, Yates had no idea what the President was talking about, but figured it out based on the conversation. Yates recalled Comey mentioning the Logan Act, but can't recall if he specified there was an 'investigation,'" it continues.

That phone call became part of the FBI's justification to interview Flynn on January 24, 2017. Ahead of that meeting, notes show agents planned to get Flynn to lie in order to pursue criminal prosecution or get him fired.  ...
Townhall

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2020, 12:29:33 pm »
The political corruption here is astounding.  Watch for those involved having sudden accidents.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline aligncare

« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2020, 12:31:14 pm »
Now comes the real test of Donald Trump, President, Chief law enforcement officer. Will he seek justice against Saint Obama’s role in America’s first intelligence agency coup to depose a sitting president?

If anyone had the chutzpah to do it, it would be Donald Trump.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2020, 12:35:36 pm »
Now comes the real test of Donald Trump, President, Chief law enforcement officer. Will he seek justice against Saint Obama’s role in America’s first intelligence agency coup to depose a sitting president?

You realize that any true reprecussions or actions taken against  his predecessors would require congressional collaboration.  Sadly, this will not escalate past rhetoric. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2020, 12:39:22 pm »

I agree with you.  The President promised to drain the swamp.  This is the opportunity.
John Steinbeck

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2020, 12:41:19 pm »
You realize that any true reprecussions or actions taken against  his predecessors would require congressional collaboration.  Sadly, this will not escalate past rhetoric.

Of course you are correct, cat.  But, with significant news "leaks" a lot can be put in motion.
John Steinbeck

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2020, 12:47:18 pm »
Of course you are correct, cat.  But, with significant news "leaks" a lot can be put in motion.

True, in a sane world, the court of public opinion would crucify these sins of Obama, et. al.    With...   the utlimate judge being the electorate in November.   Problem we have is a complicit MSM, who is out to get Trump, and will bury any scandal news on the Obama Cabal on page 12. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2020, 01:06:37 pm »
I agree with you.  The President promised to drain the swamp.  This is the opportunity.

He has to drain the GOPe for that to happen, and that hasn't happened yet.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2020, 01:10:32 pm »

Plus, and instead of the focus being reversed on the dims, watch the MSM run with a narrative that Flynn was wrongly released by a crooked Trump government.  The truth means nothing to them.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2020, 01:20:12 pm »
The political corruption here is astounding.  Watch for those involved having sudden accidents.

Circle of Suicide candidates.... VanGrack is at 8pm
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2020, 01:40:49 pm »
-----------------------------------------------------
Bigun,
My error, as I meant Edmund Randolph, our first Attorney General.
Washington heaped praise on him for his political insights.
Recall that Washington was first a British Officer and later our
Commander-in-Chief; w/o virtually any political smarts.
So Randolph filled that need which was compounded by the fact that
we were a new-born nation-state. Stay well!

Thanks!  I couldn't imagine who you were talking about.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2020, 02:03:13 pm »

Circle of Suicide candidates.... VanGrack is at 8pm

Keeping for reference. Suicides, mishaps, sudden “natural” causes, house fires, car accidents, space junk...  they all count.
John Steinbeck

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2020, 02:34:56 pm »
Keeping for reference. Suicides, mishaps, sudden “natural” causes, house fires, car accidents, space junk...  they all count.

Totally agree.

Yesterday, was wondering what the 'over/under' is on Van Grak, who abruptly resigned as Prosecutor in the Flynn Fiasco.

We can use this chart.  "Step right up!   Place your bets!!!"    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2020, 02:38:17 pm »
Totally agree.

Yesterday, was wondering what the 'over/under' is on Van Grak, who abruptly resigned as Prosecutor in the Flynn Fiasco.

Convienient  time for a pandemic too.  Beware of coughing assassins and corrupt medical examiners.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2020, 02:41:37 pm »

@Lando Lincoln

Another thing to ponder?

Given Mueller's inability to answer even the most basic questions regarding HIS REPORT in his appearance before the Senate Committee...

Translates that the real culprits are among that circle.

And one last thing, please?

Why are ANY of those people still employed by the federal government?  For NATIONAL SECURITY reasons!!

They are co-conspirators in an act of TREASON against the United States of America.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2020, 02:42:42 pm »
Totally agree.

Resigned from the Flynn case but not the DOJ IIRC.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2020, 02:48:37 pm »
Resigned from the Flynn case but not the DOJ IIRC.

As POTUS said yesterday, "they are.....human scum.  What they committed was TREASON"

Ergo, why isn't his a$$ gone?   

At the very least, suspended with no pay, no pension availability.

These people tried to overturn an Election using the executive floor of the FBI and DOJ.   

They should be already in custody awaiting a military tribunal, and upon conviction, executed.

Here it is...FOUR YEARS later and nobody has even been indicted.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2020, 02:49:32 pm »
As POTUS said yesterday, "they are.....human scum.  What they committed was TREASON"

These people tried to overturn an Election using the executive floor of the FBI and DOJ.   

They should be already in custody awaiting a military tribunal, and upon conviction, executed.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2020, 02:51:03 pm »
@mountaineer, I wonder how many times OhBummer! winked when he said, "Do it by the book"? IMO, the comment was so obviously superfluous that it obviously meant the opposite.

Fixed a typo.[/i]
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 04:30:29 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2020, 02:51:16 pm »

Does Twatter have an Ironic Post of the Day Award?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 02:53:45 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2020, 02:54:00 pm »

And you were told at the outset (I know because it was me who told you) that the swamp is VERY deep and wide and will brook no drainage.  Draining that swamp is going to require a sizeable reduction in the size and scope of the feral government and it seems that no one on the stage has the stomach for that.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2020, 04:19:06 pm »
@mountaineer, I wonder how many times Oh[/i]Bummer![/i] winked when he said, "Do it by the book"? IMO, the comment was so obviously superfluous that it obviously meant the opposite.
His "book" was written by Cloward and Pivens.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2020, 07:21:17 pm »
Obama, Biden Oval Office Meeting On January 5 Was Key To Entire Anti-Trump Operation
Susan Rice's bizarre Inauguration Day email about that meeting helps explain the campaign of leaks, lies, and obstruction that followed.
By Mollie Hemingway
May 8, 2020
Information released in the Justice Department’s motion to dismiss the case it brought against Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn confirms the significance of a January 5, 2017, meeting at the Obama White House. It was at this meeting that Obama gave guidance to key officials who would be tasked with protecting his administration’s utilization of secretly funded Clinton campaign research, which alleged Trump was involved in a treasonous plot to collude with Russia, from being discovered or stopped by the incoming administration.

“President Obama said he wants to be sure that, as we engage with the incoming team, we are mindful to ascertain if there is any reason that we cannot share information fully as it relates to Russia,” National Security Advisor Susan Rice wrote in an unusual email to herself about the meeting that was also attended by Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, FBI Director James Comey, and Vice President Joe Biden.

A clearer picture is emerging of the drastic steps that were taken to accomplish Obama’s goal in the following weeks and months. Shortly thereafter, high-level operatives began intensely leaking selective information supporting a supposed Russia-Trump conspiracy theory, the incoming National Security Advisor was ambushed, and the incoming Attorney General was forced to recuse himself from oversight of investigations of President Trump. At each major point in the operation, explosive media leaks were a key strategy in the operation to take down Trump.

Not only was information on Russia not fully shared with the incoming Trump team, as Obama directs, the leaks and ambushes made the transition chaotic, scared quality individuals away from working in the administration, made effective governance almost impossible, and materially damaged national security.  ...
Complete article at The Federalist

Online libertybele

« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2020, 07:33:06 pm »

There has been all kinds of mounting evidence on different people up until this point.  No one has been indicted.  MSM isn't even reporting this.  So, this is once again, nothing.  Nothing is going to happen to anyone involved in the corruption.  They'd have to start at the top beginning with Obama.  They are not going to indict the first Black president and certainly not Clinton. Biden is up for election and it is becoming clear why he was made the nominee; if the GOP and Barr pursue any of this, it will look like they are going after Biden so that Trump can win.  I think we all know that's how the DEMS are going to spin this.  Meanwhile, Biden and the DEMS will get away with all the corruption; false Russian collusion, bogus impeachment, Burisma, Ukraine, etc., and probably even the spread of COVID-19.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.