Author Topic: VIDEO: Never Trumper Schmidt Suffers Severe TDS Meltdown  (Read 769 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Never Trumper Schmidt Suffers Severe TDS Meltdown
« on: May 07, 2020, 02:27:16 pm »
Prepare the gurney for Steve Schmidt to be strapped down in on November 3. Also you will need a leather strap for his foaming mouth to bite down upon when he realizes his world has been shattered with the re-election of Donald Trump.

You can get an idea of just how destroyed Schmidt will be in November by watching this severe TDS meltdown he had on MSNBC's Deadline: White House. I expect his rant frequency to increase exponentially between now and Election Day followed by an unending Primal Scream. Enjoy the gurney ride, Steve

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: VIDEO: Never Trumper Schmidt Suffers Severe TDS Meltdown
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 02:40:10 pm »
Clickbait headline. All he did was to repeat what all the Leftist talking heads on every channel say everyday.
It's just a list of Democrat talking points. There is nothing new there.
The Democrats have been saying these things since DT announced his candidacy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 03:57:41 pm »
Clickbait headline. All he did was to repeat what all the Leftist talking heads on every channel say everyday.
It's just a list of Democrat talking points. There is nothing new there.
The Democrats have been saying these things since DT announced his candidacy.

"Donald Trump is so manifestly unfit for this office that in the end the consequence of it will be one of the worst crises facing the country in our 250 year history." 

"...We have had a reality show star who is unfit mentally, morally, and intellectually to sit behind the Resolute Desk as the American Commander in Chief and head of state."

You can call that clickbait but as evidenced by what Schmidt was ranting (and he was really upset) it was definitely TDS as evidenced by the quotes above.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 04:02:23 pm »
And consider this thing occupied a significant post in the Bush administration and left as a member in good standing.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 04:20:28 pm »
You can call that clickbait but as evidenced by what Schmidt was ranting (and he was really upset) it was definitely TDS as evidenced by the quotes above.
I said the 'headline' was clickbait. The video is worth watching.
But all the Liberals have TDS, of course. And they all say these things and sometimes much worse.
With Democrats and Liberal Hollywood, wishing Death on the President and his family, including his 14 year old son, is common.
So many of them have said that they would Kill the President and his family if they could, prompting a visit from Secret Service officials.

At least this guy was not saying he wants the President dead, or encouraging other people to do violence against the President's family and Republicans in general as so many other Leftists have done (re:Mad Max Waters). Obama saying "Argue with them, Get in their face!" Obama said, "If they bring a knife, we bring a gun". These are obviously incitements to violence.

Leftists are all hardcore fascists at heart. They become extremely violent when they don't get their way. And they will not tolerate any opinion which disagrees with their agenda to destroy traditional America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCDe7vdFfw
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 04:26:36 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2020, 04:47:25 pm »
Wasn't Steve Schmidt the fellow who, while working for John McStain in 2008, stuffed Sarah Palin in a box when it turned out she was a greater rally draw than Fossil McStain?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2020, 08:24:26 pm »
I might have another video about Schmidt (Schmuck?) tomorrow if YouTube doesn't censor it. Video reveals what an arrogant FOOL he is.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2020, 08:43:27 pm »
And consider this thing occupied a significant post in the Bush administration and left as a member in good standing.

Worst Campaign Manager, Ever.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2020, 09:17:35 pm »
I might have another video about Schmidt (Schmuck?) tomorrow if YouTube doesn't censor it. Video reveals what an arrogant FOOL he is.
@pjcomix

Why tomorrow? Just post it.

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2020, 01:23:59 pm »
@pjcomix

Why tomorrow? Just post it.

Patience, Grasshopper. I will be posting it in like...ONE MINUTE from now.