Author Topic: Michelle Obama: Having Children a ‘Concession’ that Cost Me ‘Dreams’  (Read 1272 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joshua Caplan 6 May 2020

Former first lady Michelle Obama said in her newly-released Netflix documentary Becoming that having children was a “concession” that cost her “aspirations and dreams.”

Obama made the remarks while talking about her desire to become “equal” to her husband, President Barack Obama.

“My relationship with Barack was all about our equal partnership,” Obama recalled. “If I was going to have a unique voice with this very opinionated man, I had to get myself up and set myself off to a place where I was going to be his equal.”

However, the birth of their two daughters, Malia and Sasha, “changed” the course of the couple’s relationship.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/06/michelle-obama-having-children-a-concession-that-cost-me-dreams/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

I wonder what aspirations she had to give up.  She's a multi millionaire and former First Lady of the U.S.  Poor Michael.  I didn't realize that she was forced to have children.  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

Drama queen. She had to endure racism.  She had to endure sexism.  Now she's whining about having children "costing" her.  What a pain in the rear!

Plenty of women brought children into this world.  They either gave up their "dreams" or they found a way to attain what they wanted and have children.  Most of them weren't enough to afford hired help.  Some did it with absent husbands/fathers. 

A close friend raised five kids by herself after her deadbeat husband decided he wanted out from the marriage.  She worked two, sometimes three jobs, gave up a lot so those kids could be well fed, clothed and have a roof over their heads.  What has Mooch given up?

Ignorant, arrogant PITA.  I'd give up Netflix except I've been enjoying The Crown. 

Offline LegalAmerican

I wonder what aspirations she had to give up.  She's a multi millionaire and former First Lady of the U.S.  Poor Michael.  I didn't realize that she was forced to have children.  :shrug:

Still pushing the lie I see. The bio-parents of those two girls are DR. ANITA BLANCHARD  & Martin Nesbitt. Anita who is a doctor, who delivers baby's.  ALL FOUR, OBAMA and these people,  ARE COMMUNISTS. 
-----------------------------------
By the way, that other woman is Anita Blanchard.  She's a friend of the Obamas and she's a DOCTOR who claims she delivered those kids at Obama's house.  Sounds fishy to me.  Malia Obama is a spitting image of Blanchard's husband Martin Nesbitt and Sasha Obama looks a lot like Blanchard.=PRODUCER OF THIS VIDEO.

http://youtu.be/AnrTC6pxzCQ

The oldest child looks like her dad.  The youngest like mom. All four, ran around together, all the time.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 03:02:41 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

Continue playing football.    888mouth.    :pop41:

There is a video showing the same, marks on his right arm, elbow,  as manchelle has.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 03:21:33 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Joshua Caplan 6 May 2020

Former first lady Michelle Obama said in her newly-released Netflix documentary Becoming that having children was a “concession” that cost her “aspirations and dreams.”

Obama made the remarks while talking about her desire to become “equal” to her husband, President Barack Obama.

“My relationship with Barack was all about our equal partnership,” Obama recalled. “If I was going to have a unique voice with this very opinionated man, I had to get myself up and set myself off to a place where I was going to be his equal.”

However, the birth of their two daughters, Malia and Sasha, “changed” the course of the couple’s relationship.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/06/michelle-obama-having-children-a-concession-that-cost-me-dreams/

@mystery-ak

Just out of curiosity,has anyone ever seen a photo of a "Pre-Famous" pregnant Manchelle?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

Having or not having children is a life choice. Any/every life choice is a path taken while other paths are not. You don't have to be yogi555 * to understand that. You also don't have to be yogi555 to realize that this comment may have been rather toxic to Sasha and Malia.

(Smarter than the average bear)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As her gay husband would say, "She got punished with a baby."  If she had the courage of her alleged convictions she would have aborted both Shoeshine and Malaria.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

Great fodder for her kids self esteem..... cannot believe she would put this in public view...

Offline mountaineer

Just out of curiosity,has anyone ever seen a photo of a "Pre-Famous" pregnant Manchelle?
No.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

Great fodder for her kids self esteem..... cannot believe she would put this in public view...

Not his kids. Not a mother. That is why she had her mother live in the WH..to act as one, for the rent a kids.  She is a self absorbed person.  Ah,  HE. The kids don't matter, only  to be USED for his purpose.

http://youtu.be/AnrTC6pxzCQ

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 06:50:01 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline mountaineer

Netflix dragged the unwanted "daughters" into its documentary, story at http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,400849.0.html

Offline mountaineer

Michelle Obama’s Tall Tales
In her new Netflix documentary, the first lady exaggerates racial slights against her.
By Kyle Smith
May 6, 2020 6:30 PM
The cult of Michelle Obama is a puzzler. Thousands of strong, smart, independent women flock to every public appearance of, and hang on every platitude of, a woman whose sole notable accomplishment is her marriage. Lucking into marrying a celebrity is not usually posited to be the aim of feminism. No one can name a single other exceptional, or even unusual, achievement.

The adulation is real, though. Hillary Clinton’s book tour meant sad, clenched-jaw appearances at Barnes & Noble. Mrs. Obama’s took her to the Barclays Center and other arenas big enough for pro basketball games. There’s now a documentary about the book tour on Netflix. Guess who made it? Barack and Michelle Obama’s production company. It’s called, as the book was, Becoming. It turns out the title is a bit ironic.

What the doc clarifies is the chief impetus behind Barack Obama’s rise to the White House. The Obamas created a haven for genteel, temperate, passive-aggressive anti-racism. ...

Playing up racism in the supposed service of pleading for more tolerance, love, and harmony is a bit . . . unbecoming. You might even call it shabby. Mrs. Obama labels the story she is telling “my version of reality,” a moment after we observe her husband backstage at one of her events. Barack Obama says, good-naturedly, “It’s fun listening to her tell these stories. Some of which, you know, part of me is like, nah . . . that’s not exactly how it happened.” He ought to know.
Entire article at National Review

Offline mountaineer

What Does Michelle Obama Have to Complain About?
Michelle Obama has had a blessed American life, but she’s all about her grievances in her Netflix documentary.
By Kyle Smith
May 7, 2020 6:13 PM
There’s a curious joy deficit in Michelle Obama’s video memoir Becoming, the Netflix documentary produced by her and her husband. As she glides from one beautiful space to another, surrounded by beautiful and famous people, with beautiful daughters and a beautiful bank account and much else to be grateful for, the viewer keeps waiting for her Flounder moment: Oh, boy, is this great!

Instead, the tone is mostly dour, pained, even somber. I suspect (and hope!) that, off-camera, the Obamas are a bit more full of joie de vivre than Michelle Obama is in this film, which is largely a litany of complaint.  ...

At the climactic point of the film, she returns to the subject of racism, which she touched on several times earlier. “We have to be willing to say who we are. I am the former First Lady of the United States and also a descendant of slaves. It’s important to keep that truth right there,” she says. She has said this before, but the meaning for her is not what it might be for you or me. She isn’t saying, “Gosh, the country certainly has changed for the better!” The point is something close to the opposite: “No matter how splendid your life may be, if you’re black there is unexploded ordnance in the backyard.”  ...
More at National Review

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Having or not having children is a life choice. Any/every life choice is a path taken while other paths are not. You don't have to be yogi555 * to understand that. You also don't have to be yogi555 to realize that this comment may have been rather toxic to Sasha and Malia.

(Smarter than the average bear)

@PeteS in CA

Well,it's not like he actually gave birth to them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Well,it's not like he actually gave birth to them.
Yes, I commented on that theory on this thread.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

A sad testament for any mother of children, isn't it?

Most say their kids are the most wonderful thing to ever happen to them.

This mother beileves they got in the way of her own goals.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

I agree.  Unbelievable, and the Democrats want her as VP. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline mountaineer

I agree.  Unbelievable, and the Democrats want her as VP. President.
Fixed it for you!  :whistle:

Offline LegalAmerican

A sad testament for any mother of children, isn't it?

Most say their kids are the most wonderful thing to ever happen to them.

This mother beileves they got in the way of her own goals.

But..it is NOT a mother.  It is a trannie and a man.  Amazon has a book how to do that, with mnachells on the cover.
$11.95.  I can post it again?   

The happiest time of my life was having my two kids.  I still have great memories.  Then they grow up......

http://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/1258495318490054661?s=20

Offline Applewood

I agree.  Unbelievable, and the Democrats want her as VP.

@Chosen Daughter

Many Democrats view children as an inconvenience.  Why do you think they support abortion?  It has nothing to do with the "health of the mother."

Many years ago there was an interview with Princess Anne where she said something like, having children is such a bore.  Back then, the comment caused quite a stir.  Today it wouldn't rate one paragraph on the back page of a newspaper.  That sort of attitude is now acceptable and even encouraged.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Typical leftist mentality when it comes to kids...they are a burden instead of a blessing.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Many Democrats view children as an inconvenience.  Why do you think they support abortion?  It has nothing to do with the "health of the mother."

Democrat men support abortion because it keeps women available for sex.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

Democrat men support abortion because it keeps women available for sex.

And no worries about child support too.