Author Topic: Fauci: Virus Not Made in Lab  (Read 903 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci: Virus Not Made in Lab
« on: May 05, 2020, 02:02:42 pm »
Marisa Herman    |   Tuesday, 05 May 2020 06:56 AM

Dr. Anthony Fauci says science proves coronavirus was not concocted in a lab, but evolved naturally.

The director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases told National Geographic that scientific evidence indicates the virus was developed in nature.

He said politicians saying otherwise are in a “circular argument.”

“If you look at the evolution of the virus in bats and what's out there now, [the scientific evidence] is very, very strongly leaning toward this could not have been artificially or deliberately manipulated … Everything about the stepwise evolution over time strongly indicates that [this virus] evolved in nature and then jumped species,” Fauci told the publication on Monday.

Based on the scientific evidence, he said the coronavirus wasn’t accidentally released from a lab either.

He said keeping up with all the new reports on the coronavirus is like “drinking from a fire hydrant.”

more
https://www.newsmax.com/us/anthony-fauci-lab-wuhan-institute-of-virology-bats/2020/05/05/id/966087/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Fauci: Virus Not Made in Lab
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 02:09:12 pm »
Anyone else tired of these 'experts'? Especially this one... with his record on this thing you'd think he'd learned a little humility.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 02:14:32 pm »
Marisa Herman    |   Tuesday, 05 May 2020 06:56 AM

Dr. Anthony Fauci says science proves coronavirus was not concocted in a lab, but evolved naturally.

Pretty bold statement considering there has not been a formal investigation, or that many of the early days of the evidence of start of this disease were destroyed.  Does he have all the Ground Zero serological data, of early patients to see if dna/rna  fingerprint markers show?  For someone supposed to be the brightest mind on this subject, it was a pretty stupid thing to say.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 02:44:55 pm »
Fauci is damned liar!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 04:40:48 pm »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 12:56:59 am »
The premise is a distraction.  The serious charge against the Chinese is that they are covering up the release, through negligence, improper disposal of hazardous biological waste, or malfeasance (the last most likely in the form of a researcher selling a discarded lab animal as food -- something documented as having happened at other Chinese research labs in the Chinese state media), of a virulent, contagious virus naturally found in bats, whose habitat is about 900 miles from Wuhan, and which were brought to Wuhan for a research project (the existence of which can be verified from publicly posted job advertisements with start dates in November of last year); that their cover-up and refusal to share samples of the virus has contributed to the scale of the pandemic by preventing earlier imposition of travel restrictions, earlier work on treatments and earlier work on vaccines; and that their cynical policy of allowing international travel to and from Wuhan during a period when they had banned domestic travel to and from Wuhan represents a deliberate attempt to create a pandemic from what, properly handled, should have been a regional epidemic in one province of China.  That last fact should be enough for every other nation to begin treating China as a pariah for at least a generation, or until a radical change in their government results in one which does not punish bearers of bad news (which seems unlikely as long as the government claims the CCP as the basis of its legitimacy).

This not the same thing as claiming the virus was "made in" the lab. Numerous microbiologists have found no evidence of genetic engineering, just as numerous microbiologists have found that the strains of the virus show now signs of having evolved in an intermediate host species.  It's almost certainly a bat virus that got loose form a research lab.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2020, 07:48:51 am »
https://scholar.harvard.edu/files/kleelerner/files/20200129_infection_genetics_and_evolution_via_sciencedirect_-_full-genome_evolutionary_analysis_of_the_novel_corona_virus_2019-ncov_rejects_the_hypothesis_of_emergence_as_a_result_of_a_recent_recombination_event.pdf
Full-genome evolutionary analysis of the novel corona virus(2019-nCoV) rejects the hypothesis of emergence as a result of a recent recombination event

[url]https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985]https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985][url]https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985 [/url]
A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence
Abstract:
Using the SARS-CoV reverse genetics system2, we generated and characterized a chimeric virus expressing the spike of bat coronavirus SHC014 in a mouse-adapted SARS-CoV backbone. The results indicate that group 2b viruses encoding the SHC014 spike in a wild-type backbone can efficiently use multiple orthologs of the SARS receptor human angiotensin converting enzyme II (ACE2), replicate efficiently in primary human airway cells and achieve in vitro titers equivalent to epidemic strains of SARS-CoV. Additionally, in vivo experiments demonstrate replication of the chimeric virus in mouse lung with notable pathogenesis. Evaluation of available SARS-based immune-therapeutic and prophylactic modalities revealed poor efficacy; both monoclonal antibody and vaccine approaches failed to neutralize and protect from infection with CoVs using the novel spike protein. On the basis of these findings, we synthetically re-derived an infectious full-length SHC014 recombinant virus and demonstrate robust viral replication both in vitro and in vivo. Our work suggests a potential risk of SARS-CoV re-emergence from viruses currently circulating in bat populations.

Considering the creation of just such a virus (allegedly to study the more dangerous chimera) was the target of research conducted in the US, and then in China at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, by some of the same researchers at both places, I have little doubt that this novel virus may be a lab created pathogen.

I agree that the key element, and damning in and of itself, is that China destroyed samples, attempted a coverup while still keeping travel out of the area open, destroyed any evidence of intermediary species that are alleged to have provided the host for recombinations to forms capable of transmission to humans, and failed in every way to be candid about the virus.
If the virus was not a lab creation, and merely something which originated in a market, why not promptly share data instead of cover it up and let potential carriers travel the world?

Too many data trails and behaviours lead to the same conclusion.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2020, 05:29:24 am »
I have read Dr. Fauci financed the Wuhan lab with money from NIH to the tune of many millions of dollars.  If that is true, I suggest he be drawn and quartered, for he is just as culpable as any in China.

Supposedly, it started under Obama.  ANd that does not surprise me in the least.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2020, 07:36:40 am »
This PROVES he is part of the Deep State!!!

:silly:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2020, 08:07:28 pm »
Covid-19 — Navigating the Uncharted
List of authors.
•   Anthony S. Fauci, M.D.,
•   H. Clifford Lane, M.D.,
•   and Robert R. Redfield, M.D.
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387

March 26, 2020
"If one as-sumes that the number of asymptomatic or mini-mally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatal-ity rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests  that  the  overall  clinical  consequences  of  Covid-19  may  ultimately  be  more  akin  to  those of a severe seasonal inf luenza (which has a  case  fatality  rate  of  approximately  0.1%)  or  a  pandemic  inf luenza  (similar  to  those  in  1957  and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively."

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2020, 12:31:10 am »
If he has a track record to match, then I might believe this claim.

However, isn't he the one who said that Millions might die in the US from this virus?

Dr. Fauci: 'Possible' that millions could die in US

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/dr-fauci-possible-that-millions-could-die-in-us/vi-BB11dCJn

He has no credibility in that prediction, so why should he have nay with this bold assertion?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2020, 12:35:15 am »
If he has a track record to match, then I might believe this claim.

However, isn't he the one who said that Millions might die in the US from this virus?

Dr. Fauci: 'Possible' that millions could die in US

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/dr-fauci-possible-that-millions-could-die-in-us/vi-BB11dCJn

He has no credibility in that prediction, so why should he have nay with this bold assertion?

He lost all credibility when he said we should all have IDs that can be checked before we're allowed to have rights.  I spit on his name.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2020, 03:57:26 am »
Covid-19 — Navigating the Uncharted
Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., H. Clifford Lane, M.D., and Robert R. Redfield, M.D.
March 26, 2020

If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests  that  the  overall  clinical  consequences  of  Covid-19  may  ultimately  be  more  akin  to  those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a  case  fatality  rate  of  approximately  0.1%)  or  a  pandemic  inf luenza  (similar  to  those  in  1957  and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively

https://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMe2002387?articleTools=true&fbclid=IwAR37XJUHwsdviKvTwCt0Knom1gPe1Ph2XM27l1lF4ES65z5uCVZsIwQVsas

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2020, 04:08:03 am »
I have read Dr. Fauci financed the Wuhan lab with money from NIH to the tune of many millions of dollars.  If that is true, I suggest he be drawn and quartered, for he is just as culpable as any in China.

Supposedly, it started under Obama.  ANd that does not surprise me in the least.

Correct. MAN-MADE.  Bill Gates and SOROS funded wuhan too, and GATES HAS THE PATENT on this virus.  They have proven, that some ebola, & HIV.  has been spliced into to this 'virus". The did the RNA/ DNA sequence.  Why would Gates have the patent on this,  if it was spontaneous? AGENDA 21, AGENDA 30 COMING UP and most know about the GEORGIA STONES.
They all think they are gods now, with their wealth. Soros says he is a god.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2020, 04:12:21 am »
Correct. MAN-MADE.  Bill Gates and SOROS funded wuhan too, and GATES HAS THE PATENT on this virus.  They have proven, that some ebola, & HIV.  has been spliced into to this 'virus". The did the RNA/ DNA sequence.  Why would Gates have the patent on this,  if it was spontaneous? AGENDA 21, AGENDA 30 COMING UP and most know about the GEORGIA STONES.
They all think they are gods now, with their wealth. Soros says he is a god.
Just render Caesar. Hubris bites back.

C S Lewis