Author Topic: Rush: Democrats Don’t Know What to Do About Biden  (Read 380 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Democrats Don’t Know What to Do About Biden
« on: May 04, 2020, 06:59:52 pm »

Democrats Don’t Know What to Do About Biden

May 4, 2020

RUSH: Finally, finally back at it here. Every time I go away to get some treatment something else happens and I get three days tacked on to the original number of days I was gonna have to miss. And it ticks me off. But nevertheless, my friends, we’re back. We are here lined up and ready to go for more broadcast excellence behind the Golden EIB Microphone. Rush Limbaugh. Really happy to be back here with you. Telephone number, 800-282-2882. And the email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

There is some value in it in that when I’m not at work every day, I’m not gonna be utilizing it, staying informed is the job, it’s the hobby. But, man, it changes your perspective when it’s not something that you have to absorb and categorize and prepare to use the next day on the radio program. So you can consume news like everybody else does. And I have to tell you, one of the things that has stood out to me in the last five, seven days is how just over the top really, really bothered, really, really perplexed and really, really in a quandary the Democrats are over what to do about Biden.

Biden, to me, is a joke. Biden is somebody that’s not gonna be on the ticket anyway. Something’s gonna happen. They can’t possibly, they can’t possibly go into the race with the guy on the ticket. He couldn’t withstand one debate with Trump if there were any debates. I mean, this is my instinctive feeling about it, but the Democrats are all tied in knots and pretzels here because of the #MeToo movement, and it’s fascinating to watch the media wring their hands about it.

Have you heard, the New York Times literally had an editorial where they suggested that the Democrat National Committee investigate Plugs. Did the Republican National Committee investigate Kavanaugh? I mean, the New York Times doesn’t want the media to have anything to do with investigating Plugs. They don’t want to get anywhere near it. They are such hypocrites, and it is becoming obvious. I mean, I think a lot of things that normally do not attach to Democrats are beginning to attach, such as hypocrisy. They’re desperate to do something about it. And they don’t know what to do about it.

They have these dreams of Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama as a dream ticket. But the problem is Plugs wants the job. And if Plugs shows up wherever they have a convention and says, “Here are my delegates,” what are they gonna do? They can’t just tell Plugs to go take a flier. By the same token, forget Plugs. The people behind Plugs, the people who want Plugs to be president, those are the people who are having dreams about all the presidential power they will have. They don’t want anything happening to Plugs.

You know, Plugs has his Kitchen Cabinet, this silent bunch of people behind him that, in their minds, they’re gonna actually be the ones running the country ’cause Plugs is not gonna know where he is day to day. And I’m not even saying that trying to be humorous. It is a fact.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Here is Mack, North Branford, Connecticut. Welcome, sir. Great to have you with us. Hi.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. And all the best for all you’re going through. My question is, is Chris Dodd a good representative for Joe Biden’s vice presidential search committee in light of his previous reputation as being a longtime womanizer while in the Senate?

RUSH: You may be more informed than I. Has Chris Dodd been hired for the VP search committee by — (interruption) Okay. So Biden announced the pick before the Tara Reade story broke? (interruption) During it. Okay.

CALLER: During it.

RUSH: Well, since you allude to Chris Dodd as a womanizer, I think it’s only fair to recount some of his history since there may be many in the audience who are perplexed and never heard of Chris Dodd as a womanizer, what does that possibly mean? Just stick with me here for a second, Mack, before we get back to answer the question. Chris Dodd used to have a running mate, a friend he palled around town with. Ted Kennedy was his name. And they had a restaurant that they favored in Washington called La Brasserie. It’s not there any longer. And the favored practice of Senator Dodd and Senator Kennedy, they liked to make waitress sandwiches in the private rooms upstairs at La Brasserie.

Now, a waitress sandwich is not something on the menu that you would actually eat. Well, given that it’s these two — what would happen, folks, is that you would have a waitress in the middle. You get a table, you put a couple tables together. It’s a vacant room upstairs at La Brasserie. Waitress on the table and underneath the waitress would be either Dodd or Kennedy and then on top of the waitress would be the other Dodd or Kennedy. So you could envision this, this is the waitress sandwich. The waitress was always in the middle, sometimes Dodd was the lower piece of bread. Sometimes he was the upper piece of bread.

Some days there was mayonnaise on it. Some days there was mustard. Some days ketchup, some days you never know what was on the waitress sandwich. But these were legion. You think I’m making this up. I am not making this up. Now, Chris Dodd was a famous, famous, you know, run around with Ted Kennedy kind of guy. These are the kind of things that happened. So Mack here wants to know if someone with this kind of reputation is adequately placed as somebody on the vice presidential steering committee for Biden. Mack, is that the kind of stuff you’re referring to?

CALLER: Yes, sir.

RUSH: Yeah. How many people do you think even remember that? I think it’s just a throwback, you know, Biden going back to his days of familiarity. That’s the heyday of his time in Washington, D.C., when Kennedy and Dodd and these guys are running around. It’s a familiar choice. I think that Biden and everybody in his orbit just sitting there thinking nothing’s gonna happen to him. The Tara Reade thing is gonna go away. The press is not gonna press this. They’re not gonna move in on it. There’s a double standard and he’s not gonna be held accountable for this in any way, shape, manner. He may be wrong about that, but I think that’s their attitude. Therefore choosing Chris Dodd, putting him on the steering committee, selection committee, I don’t think Biden sees it as a problem at all.

CALLER: Okay. I’m just surprised that there is no #MeToo even mention of this at all.

RUSH: You’re surprised, you mean in relationship to Tara Reade?

CALLER: No. For him being named to pick a vice president on the committee to name the vice president.

RUSH: What, you’re surprised the #MeToo movement has not reacted in outrage that Chris Dodd has been chosen?

CALLER: Not necessarily outrage, but at least questioned.

RUSH: Aw, come on. The people in the #MeToo movement are the kind of people that wish they were the waitress. We got — honest-to-goodness here. The #MeToo movement is not aimed at Democrats, and this Biden thing is illustrating it. The #MeToo movement is nothing more than a Democrat objective to get rid of Republicans. It has nothing to do with women. It has nothing to do with believing women. It has nothing with treating women fairly. It’s nothing more than a destroy Republicans technique.

Now they’ve gotten caught on it. Now they’ve got the exact kind of allegation that Kavanaugh was hit with except this one is even more believable. There wasn’t any believability to Christine Blasey Ford and her allegation. But this one has some believability to it. And you add this to the fact that Biden was in bed with the ChiComs setting his son up, he was in bed with Ukraine, he is a noted — what’s the word? — copycat. He’s a plagiarist and so. This guy’s got more baggage that they’re trying to cover up. But they’re not gonna use things they use to destroy Republicans to go after Plugs. It ain’t gonna happen.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: That last segment went a little long here, folks, so guess what? Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. Not much time here. Just to reiterate for you, the #MeToo movement. So here you have Biden being accused by Tara Reade — not the actress, by the way — and the New York Times, which led the effort to destroy Judge Kavanaugh with literally no evidence from Christine Blasey Ford, the New York Times says this is so serious that the press can’t do the investigation. The New York Times suggests that the Democrat National Committee do the investigation.

Now, let me tell you what this is about. The New York Times is sending a coded message to the DNC to get rid of the guy. You can’t win with him. This guy’s an albatross. Get rid of him and use this investigation we’re calling for as a way to do it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34