Author Topic: Project Veritas Talks With Funeral Directors Who Blow the Whistle on Falsely Attributing Deaths to W  (Read 391 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
redstate.com
Project Veritas Talks With Funeral Directors Who Blow the Whistle on Falsely Attributing Deaths to Wuhan Coronavirus
Nick Arama

Project Veritas has a new video out, focusing on funeral directors who are blowing the whistle on the alleged padding of Wuhan coronavirus death totals.

The Project Veritas folks spoke with funeral directors out of New York who believed that the deaths were being attributed to the virus whether they were due to the virus or not.

The tape reveals a completely haphazard approach, as James O’Keefe observes, marking down people as having the virus whether they had it or not. If people died at home people would rather put “COVID” rather than have to go into the home if the person had a fever, if they died with a respiratory issue, having it automatically attributed to COVID without testing, etc.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/05/03/project-veritas-talks-with-funeral-directors-who-blow-the-whistle-on-falsely-attributing-deaths-to-wuhan-coronavirus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LottieDah

That certainly is food for thought.  I would not be at all surprised if that is 100 percent true.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That certainly is food for thought.  I would not be at all surprised if that is 100 percent true.

A Death Certificate is a legal document.  Those involved forging and falsifying could face jail time.

Adding political intent, adds a certain level of sedition too, to the equation. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A Death Certificate is a legal document.  Those involved forging and falsifying could face jail time.

Adding political intent, adds a certain level of sedition too, to the equation.

Adding political intent, if it's the correct Party, reduces all charges to zero, because douching out all Republicans from power is considered an "overriding good."   
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Adding political intent, if it's the correct Party, reduces all charges to zero, because douching out all Republicans from power is considered an "overriding good."

Reality, perception, and the true "overriding good" are oceans apart in most cases. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

County coroners in Pennsylvania also blew the whistle on this fraud.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org