Author Topic: Bush Center Slams Trump: We Want More Migration  (Read 2177 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Bush Center Slams Trump: We Want More Migration
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2020, 05:43:32 am »
Good post @sneakypete ,   Really nice.  As for what @LegalAmerican meant we should have her tell us herself.

@Chosen Daughter

Well,if you can take it upon yourself to determine she meant it to be a racist statement,I can take it upon myself to determine she didn't.

Intent is both in the eye of the beholder,and the mind of the one that made the statement.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2020, 07:11:21 am »
But I am thankful for our online friendship.

:beer:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2020, 02:33:24 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

Well,if you can take it upon yourself to determine she meant it to be a racist statement,I can take it upon myself to determine she didn't.

Intent is both in the eye of the beholder,and the mind of the one that made the statement.

That is truth you can.  To me words speak volumes and she has had an opportunity to clarify herself.  So it is in the eye of the beholder.  Its where Trump gets in trouble all the time.  He pukes out words and doesn't like that people take them at face value.  If you say it own it.  If you see that it is offensive or can be taken not as you intended you should clarify.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2020, 02:45:48 pm »
That is truth you can.  To me words speak volumes and she has had an opportunity to clarify herself.  So it is in the eye of the beholder.  Its where Trump gets in trouble all the time.  He pukes out words and doesn't like that people take them at face value.  If you say it own it.  If you see that it is offensive or can be taken not as you intended you should clarify.

Speaking only for myself, her comment rubbed me the wrong way, which is why I thought your response warranted a goopo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2020, 02:47:16 pm »
   Trump's married to an Immigrant too, @LegalAmerican 
   Apparently, there are some jobs, American Women just won't do.

:silly:  888high58888
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.